- The report contains detailed information about International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. business.
About International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc.
CalbaTech, Inc. provides products and platforms to the life sciences research market, both for biotech and pharmaceutical companies, as well as academic and government institutions. The company through its subsidiary, Molecula Research Laboratories, LLC, is focused on gene function solutions using RNAi technology. Molecula also develops and sells research agents for cell transfection, DNA and RNA purification, protein expression, micro array analysis, gene expression analysis and other and fundamental products. The company, through its subsidiary, KD Medical, Inc., manufactures and distributes microbiological culture medias and other research regents. KD Medical's products are used in genetic engineering, drug discovery, molecular biology labs and biopharmaceutical production.
The Cellular Therapies Division
The company is focused on the following: providing a Stem Cell Microbank service to individuals; providing services and technologies to facilitate the efficient acquisition and delivery of purified adult stem cells to the research market and; developing delivery devices for clinical applications.
Stem Cell MicroBank Service: LifeStem's Stem Cell Microbank Service focuses on refining existing collection processes. The focus would be providing a stem cell collection process and storage service that maintains adult stem cells for future use and broadens the availability of a collection and storage service. LifeStem is a company that is collecting and storing adult stem cells from two different cell sources.
Delivery Devices: LifeStem, through CalbaTech, has acquired a method for the delivery of stem cells. Addressing the need for alternatives to existing catheter based delivery options is LifeStem's stem cell delivery device. This device is a proprietary system developed for the regeneration of cardiac muscle post myocardial infarction. This device is designed for the targeted delivery of peripheral blood-derived autologous stem cells to diseased tissue for the purpose of regenerating healthy functional tissue. The device is a disposable sheath placed over a rigid fiber optic endoscope with attached diagnostic and delivery mechanisms. The device allows the physician to detect dead and diseased cardiac tissue and delivers a precise amount of stem cells thereby promoting regeneration. The device has the capability of delivering stem cells into all areas of the body that are accessible via an endoscope.
The Molecular Applications Division
The Molecular Applications Division currently consists of one company, MolecularWare and the bulk of the other R&D projects in various stages of development. The company acquired MolecularWare, Inc., to provide services in the bioinformatics sector. MolecularWare had developed software that offers data management software solutions for high throughput biology.
The company's customers include Federally funded research centers such as the National Institutes of Health, the Naval Medical Center, and the National Cancer Institute; Federally funded Supply Stores such as at the National Institutes of Health; University and private research centers such as Glaxo Smith-Kline, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Pfizer Research, and Wyeth Pharmaceuticals; Medical distributors such as Fisher Scientific and VWR International; and OEMs such as Genetix, Ltd. and PML Microbiologicals, Inc.
The company's competitors include Fisher Scientific, Ambion, Proligo, and Qiagen.
CalbaTech, Inc. was founded in 2002.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNATIONAL AEROSPACE ENTERPRISES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Major Shareholders
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. History
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Offices and Representations
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
International Aerospace Enterprises, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?