- The report contains detailed information about IndusInd Bank Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IndusInd Bank Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IndusInd Bank Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IndusInd Bank Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IndusInd Bank Ltd business.
About IndusInd Bank Ltd
IndusInd Bank Limited provides various banking products and services primarily in India. As of March 31, 2009, the company operated 180 banking branches and 184 off-site automated teller machines in 147 geographical locations in approximately 28 States and Union Territories. It also operated overseas representative offices in London and Dubai.
Retail / Consumer Banking: The company offers various retail / consumer banking services. It offers life insurance and general insurance products to the customers.
Consumer Finance: The Consumer Finance Division (CFD) extends asset-backed financing for a range of vehicles spanning across heavy commercial vehicles, three-wheelers, cars, and two-wheelers. Specialty construction equipment like tippers, cranes, excavators, and loaders are also financed.
Corporate & Commercial Banking: The Corporate and Commercial Banking Group (CCBG) comprises four strategic business units, such as corporate & investment banking, commercial banking, business banking, and financial institutions & public Sector.
Global Markets Group: The Global Markets Group (GMG) is a multi-task unit of the company comprising functions, such as support to business units in sale of international business products, including derivatives and bullion import; conducting proprietary trading in fixed income, currencies, and equity markets within the set policy framework; and management of balance sheet and ALM, including maintenance of SLR / CRR.
Transaction Banking Group: The Transaction Banking Group includes product lines of cash management services, trade services & financing, supply chain financing, global remittances, commodity financing, electronic banking, and capital & commodity markets.
Products and Services
The company principally offers accounts, including regular savings, Indus easy savings account, demat account, RFC account, current account, specialized account, and premium savings account; deposits, such as flexi term, two-in-one, sweep-in/sweep-out, young saver, senior citizen scheme, regular recurring, and flexi recurring deposits; loans, such as personal, home, small business, two-wheeler, commercial vehicle, car, and construction equipment loans, as well as loans against shares, property, rent receivables, mutual funds, and specific securities; and regular deposit cards, gift cards, and gold debit cards.
The company also provides wealth management services comprising portfolio management, investments in bonds, and insurance services, as well as sells gold coins. In addition, it offers corporate banking services, including working capital finance, term loans, trade and transactional services, foreign exchange, and cash management services; international banking services comprising documentary credits, stand by letter of credit, guarantees, remittances, and acceptance of collections; and investment banking services, such as financial and corporate advisory services, equity placements, cross border transactions, debt restructuring, and equity syndication. It also provides treasury, capital/commodities market, NRI, and online and phone banking services.
IndusInd Bank Limited was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDUSIND BANK LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDUSIND BANK LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDUSIND BANK LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDUSIND BANK LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDUSIND BANK LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IndusInd Bank Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IndusInd Bank Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IndusInd Bank Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IndusInd Bank Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IndusInd Bank Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. INDUSIND BANK LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDUSIND BANK LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDUSIND BANK LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDUSIND BANK LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDUSIND BANK LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDUSIND BANK LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IndusInd Bank Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IndusInd Bank Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IndusInd Bank Ltd Major Shareholders
IndusInd Bank Ltd History
IndusInd Bank Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IndusInd Bank Ltd Offices and Representations
IndusInd Bank Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IndusInd Bank Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IndusInd Bank Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
IndusInd Bank Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
IndusInd Bank Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IndusInd Bank Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IndusInd Bank Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IndusInd Bank Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
IndusInd Bank Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
IndusInd Bank Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IndusInd Bank Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IndusInd Bank Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?