- The report contains detailed information about Indiabulls Securities Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Indiabulls Securities Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Indiabulls Securities Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Indiabulls Securities Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Indiabulls Securities Limited business.
About Indiabulls Securities Limited
Indiabulls Securities Limited provides securities broking and advisory services in India. It operates as a stock and share broker, as well as offers related ancillary services and investments/deals in securities. The company, through various types of brokerage accounts, provides products and services related to the purchase and sale of securities, such as equity, debt and derivatives, listed on the BSE and the NSE. It also provides depositary services, equity research services, mutual fund and IPO distribution to its clients. The company provides these services through on-line and relationship managers.
The company also provides facilities for non-resident Indians to trade through an Indiabulls NRI Trading Account and utilize the depositary and account services provided by other members of the Group Companies. Through this facility, nonresident Indians, having such accounts with the company, can buy and sell Indian listed stocks. The Indiabulls NRI Trading account is integrated with a non-resident Indian's Indiabulls Depositary Account and AXIS Bank's NRE/NRO bank account, which provides built in tax management solutions and facilities to source regulatory approvals for non-resident Indians.
Equity, Debt and Derivative Brokerage
The company's brokerage business primarily covers secondary market equity and derivatives broking and is mainly targeted towards retail and high net-worth individual investors. It offers automated on-line trading facilities, as well as broker assisted trade execution to its customers. Investors have full access to personalised portfolio tracker, charting and quote applications, real-time market commentary, realtime quotes and news. The company also offers brokerage services for debt markets.
Online Trading Channels
The company has an in-house developed application that interfaces with the exchanges (NSE/BSE) through a satellite-based network. This allows investors to carry out online trading transactions in equity and derivative segments.
Indiabulls Group Professional Network
Indiabulls Group Professional Network is an on-line trading portal which can be accessed by its clients. Clients can execute the sale and purchase of securities, with or without the assistance of relationship managers. The internet trading platform incorporates a risk management system to ensure real time validation of margin availability. Indiabulls Group Professional Network also provides equity research and analysis of top Indian companies, tools for technical analysis, real time market statistics and important business news to help customers make informed investment decisions.
Power Indiabulls (PIB)
Power Indiabulls is an in-house developed internet enabled trading solution that supports securities and derivatives trading with NSE and BSE. It incorporates a risk management system to ensure real time validation of margin availability. Power Indiabulls is an on-line trading system designed for the high volume trader and provides access to multiple market segments through the ease of a single terminal. It provides integrated market watch for securities and derivatives, advanced technical analysis, risk management reports, single key stroke order entry and fast confirmation turnaround time even in peak hours of trading.
Online Payment Gateways
Indiabulls offers Online Payment Gateways to its customers for instant transfer of funds from their linked bank account to their Indiabulls trading accounts. This facility is available with HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, AXIS Bank and IDBI Bank.
Offline Trading Channels
The company has a network of branches across India. These branches facilitate offline trading of equity, debt and derivatives for clients via dealer assisted call centers. The offline customers can place their trades through branch walk-ins or by calling their service branch dealers.
The company is a depositary participant with the National Securities Depositary Limited and Central Depositary Services (India) Limited for trading and settlement of dematerialised shares. It performs clearing services for all securities and commodities transactions through its accounts.
Indiabulls Equity Analysis
Indiabulls Equity Analysis is a research on stocks which can be accessed online and provides clients with customized research reports on top Indian companies. An investment rating is also assigned to the companies based on the latest financial information of the company, assessment of the attractiveness of a particular stock, the potential strength of performance of a stock in the near future and the investment risk of a stock.
The company provides various mutual fund products (equity, debt and balanced mutual funds) through its retail distribution network. Clients are offered mutual funds from asset management companies, such as Prudential ICICI Mutual Fund and HDFC Mutual Fund.
The company also undertakes advisory services. It has received registration with SEBI as a portfolio manager and intends to undertake such similar activities.
Indiabulls Securities Limited was incorporated in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Indiabulls Securities Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Indiabulls Securities Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Indiabulls Securities Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Indiabulls Securities Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Indiabulls Securities Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INDIABULLS SECURITIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Indiabulls Securities Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Indiabulls Securities Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Indiabulls Securities Limited Major Shareholders
Indiabulls Securities Limited History
Indiabulls Securities Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Indiabulls Securities Limited Offices and Representations
Indiabulls Securities Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Indiabulls Securities Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Indiabulls Securities Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Indiabulls Securities Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Indiabulls Securities Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Indiabulls Securities Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Indiabulls Securities Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Indiabulls Securities Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Securities Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Securities Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Indiabulls Securities Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Indiabulls Securities Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?