- The report contains detailed information about Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. business.
About Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc.
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiary, Real Estate Service Corporation (IRES), engages in the mortgage and real estate fee-based business activities. The company also has a long-term mortgage portfolio.
Mortgage and Real Estate Services
The company has various mortgage and real estate fee-based business activities, including loan modifications, real estate disposition, monitoring and surveillance services, real estate brokerage, mortgage lending, and title and escrow services.
Loss MitigationThe company has established loss mitigation operations to provide outsourced services, including loan modification and short sale services to investors and institutions with distressed and delinquent residential and multifamily mortgage portfolios. In addition, it provides modification solutions to individual borrowers by interacting with loan servicers on behalf of the borrowers to assist them in lowering the monthly mortgage payments to a level allowing them to remain in their homes.
Real Estate SolutionsThe company has established real estate solutions operations to provide real estate owned (REO) surveillance services to servicers and portfolio managers to assist them in improving loss mitigation performance in managing distressed mortgage portfolios and foreclosed real estate assets, along with disposition of such assets. In addition, it performs default surveillance and monitoring services for residential and multifamily mortgage portfolios for investors and servicers to assist them with overall portfolio performance.
Real Estate BrokerageThe company has established real estate brokerage operations which primarily serves the southern California area. The primary business of the real estate brokerage business is the listing and selling of REO and pre-foreclosure properties associated with short sales.
Mortgage Lending OperationsThe company has established mortgage lending operations as it seeks to re-enter the mortgage lending industry. The mortgage lending activities include brokering loans to third-party lenders and originating loans through its mortgage banking platform under the Impac brand name.
Title and EscrowDuring 2009, the company acquired a title insurance agency and escrow operations. The title insurance company services California and selected national markets to provide title insurance, escrow and settlement services to residential mortgage lenders, real estate agents, asset managers and REO companies in the residential market sector of the real estate industry. The company delivers services through a proprietary integrated technology platform.
The company has retained master servicing rights on its non-conforming single-family residential and commercial mortgage acquisitions and originations that it retained or sold through securitizations. Its function as master servicer includes collecting loan payments from loan servicers and remitting loan payments, less master servicing fees receivable and other fees, to a trustee or other purchaser for each series of mortgage-backed securities or mortgages master serviced. In addition, as master servicer, the company monitors compliance with its servicing guidelines and performs, or contracts with a third party to perform, obligations not adequately performed by any loan servicer. The company is also required to advance funds or cause its loan servicers to advance funds to cover principal and interest payments not received from borrowers depending on the status of their mortgages.
Long-Term Mortgage Portfolio
The company's long-term mortgage portfolio consists of the residual interest in securitizations. The long-term mortgage portfolio includes adjustable rate and fixed rate Alt-A single-family residential mortgages and commercial (primarily multifamily) mortgages. Alt-A mortgages are primarily first lien mortgages made to borrowers whose credit is generally within typical Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac guidelines, but have loan characteristics that make them non-conforming under those guidelines. Commercial mortgages (consisting primarily of multifamily residential loans) in the long-term mortgage portfolio are primarily adjustable rate mortgages with initial fixed interest rate periods of 2, 3, 5, 7, and 10 years that subsequently convert to adjustable rate mortgages (hybrid ARMs).
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMPAC MORTGAGE HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. History
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Impac Mortgage Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?