- The report contains detailed information about HFF Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HFF Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HFF Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HFF Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HFF Inc. business.
About HFF Inc.
HFF, Inc. provides commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. The companys integrated national capital markets platform providing an array of capital markets services, including debt placement; investment sales; structured finance; private equity, investment banking, and advisory services; loan sales; and commercial loan servicing.
Debt Placement Services
The company offers its clients a range of debt instruments, including construction and construction/mini-permanent loans, adjustable and fixed rate mortgages, entity level debt, mezzanine debt, forward delivery loans, tax exempt financing, and sale/leaseback financing.
The companys clients are owners of various types of property, including office, retail, industrial, hotel, multi-family, self-storage, assisted living, nursing homes, condominium conversions, mixed-use properties, and land. Its clients range in size from individual entrepreneurs who own a single property to the large real estate funds and institutional property owners throughout the world who invest in the United States. Debt is or has been placed with major capital funding sources, both domestic and foreign, includinglife insurance companies, conduits, investment banks, commercial banks, thrifts, agency lenders, pension funds, pension fund advisors, REITs, credit companies, opportunity funds, and individual investors.
Investment Sales Services
The company provides investment sales services to commercial real estate owners who are seeking to sell one or more properties or property interests. Real time data on comparable transactions, financings of similar assets, and market trends enable its transaction professionals to advise its clients on valuation and certainty of execution based on a prospective buyers proposed capital structure.
Structured Finance Services
The company offers an array of structured finance alternatives and solutions at both the property and ownership entity level. This allows the company to provide financing alternatives at every level of the capital structure, including mezzanine and equity. By focusing on the inefficiencies in the structured finance capital markets, such as mezzanine, preferred equity, participating and/or convertible debt structures, pay and accrual debt structures, pre- sales, stand-by commitments and bridge loans, the company is able to access capital for properties in transition, predevelopment and development loans and/or joint ventures and/or structured transactions, which provide flexibility for its clients.
Private Equity, Investment Banking, Initial Public Offerings and Advisory Services
Through HFF Securities L.P. (HFF Securities), its licensed broker-dealer subsidiary, the company offers its clients the ability to access the private equity markets for an identified commercial real estate asset and discretionary private equity funds, joint ventures, entity-level private placements, and advisory services. HFF Securities offers following services to its clients:
Joint Ventures: Equity capital for its commercial real estate clients to establish joint ventures relating to either identified properties or properties to be acquired by a fund sponsor. These joint ventures typically involve the acquisition, development, recapitalization, or restructuring of multi-asset commercial real estate portfolios, and include various property types and geographic areas.
Private Placements: Private placements of common, perpetual preferred, and convertible preferred securities. Issuances can involve primary or secondary shares that may be publicly registered, listed, and traded.
Advisory Services: Entity-level advisory services for various types of transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, sales and divestitures, management buyouts, and recapitalizations and restructurings.
Marketing and Fund-Raising: Institutional marketing and fund-raising for public and private commercial real estate companies, with a focus on opportunity and value-added commercial real estate funds. In this capacity, the company undertakes private equity raises, both discretionary and non-discretionary, and offers advisory services.
The company assists its clients in their efforts to sell all or portions of their commercial real estate debt note portfolios, which can include performing, non-performing and distressed debt and/or real estate owned properties. The company is actively marketing its loan sales to its clients.
Commercial Loan Servicing
The company provides commercial loan servicing (primary and sub-servicing) for life insurance companies, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Freddie Mac), CMBS originators, and groups that purchase performing and/or non-performing loans, as well as owners who sell commercial real estate subject to a purchase money mortgage.
The company's competitors include CBRE Capital Markets; Cushman & Wakefield; Eastdil Secured; Jones Lang LaSalle; Northmarq Capital (Marquette); and CapMark.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HFF INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HFF INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HFF INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HFF INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HFF INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HFF Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HFF Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HFF Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HFF Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HFF Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HFF INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HFF INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HFF INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HFF INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HFF INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HFF INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HFF Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HFF Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HFF Inc. Major Shareholders
HFF Inc. History
HFF Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HFF Inc. Offices and Representations
HFF Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HFF Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HFF Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
HFF Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
HFF Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HFF Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HFF Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HFF Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
HFF Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
HFF Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HFF Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HFF Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?