- The report contains detailed information about Halo Companies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Halo Companies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Halo Companies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Halo Companies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Halo Companies, Inc. business.
About Halo Companies, Inc.
Halo Companies, Inc. operates as a diversified financial securities holding company that provides a range of financial services to individuals and corporate customers. The company's services include retail mortgage origination and loss mitigation, distressed debt restructuring, loan performance advisory services, real estate and asset management services, and financial education.
Products and Services
Halo works with its clients, who are consumers who may be in various stages of financial need, to assist in reducing their debt, correcting their credit profile, securing a home mortgage, buying or selling a residence, providing proper insurance for their assets, mitigating potential home loss, and educating them in financial matters.
Halo Group Mortgage, LLC: Halo Group Mortgage is a full-service mortgage brokerage institution in the retail lending environment. Licensed in 4 southwestern states, Halo Group Mortgage specializes in partnering banks with both current and potential home owners to obtain mortgages.
Halo Debt Solutions, Inc.: Halo Debt Solutions provides debt settlement services, negotiating, and settling various types of unsecured debt on behalf of its clients. The companys programs provide payment plans, based upon each clients personal financial situation.
Halo Credit Solutions, LLC: Halo Credit Solutions uses proprietary credit repair management software to dispute inaccuracies and errors in consumer credit reports on behalf of its clients.
Halo Group Realty, LLC: Halo Group Realty, a real estate agency, provides real estate services to home buyers and sellers, including marketing and listing services and home value appraisals.
Halo Loan Modification Services, LLC: Halo Loan Modification Services has developed a process that puts its clients/borrowers into a systematic and streamlined work-out process to establish long-term mortgages.
Halo Select Insurance Services, LLC: Halo Select Insurance Services is a member in Halo Choice Insurance Services, LLC, a company in which it owns a 49% interest. Halo Select Insurance Services is licensed in Texas and can write additional business in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Oklahoma through one of its affiliate companies. Halo Choice Insurance Services represents the lines of insurance companies, including State Auto, Safeco, Travelers, CNA, Progressive, and Hartford. It offers auto, home, life, health, small business, and other insurance products to its clients.
Halo Benefits, Inc.: Halo Benefits offers to its clients various financial tools, including debt settlement, foreclosure avoidance, credit repair, bankruptcy counseling, and financial education through the product Halo Care. Halo Benefits offers these financial services to individuals through associations, insurance companies, and employers benefit services groups.
Halo Portfolio Advisors, LLC: Halo Portfolio Advisors leverages the complete Halo business-to-consumer suite of services to market solutions to lenders.
Halo Financial Services, LLC: Halo Financial Services primarily focuses in the consumer debt education, analysis, and debt workout program.
Halo Companies, Inc. was founded in 2004.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HALO COMPANIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HALO COMPANIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HALO COMPANIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HALO COMPANIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HALO COMPANIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Halo Companies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Halo Companies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Halo Companies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Halo Companies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Halo Companies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. HALO COMPANIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HALO COMPANIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HALO COMPANIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HALO COMPANIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HALO COMPANIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HALO COMPANIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Halo Companies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Halo Companies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Halo Companies, Inc. Major Shareholders
Halo Companies, Inc. History
Halo Companies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Halo Companies, Inc. Offices and Representations
Halo Companies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Halo Companies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Halo Companies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Halo Companies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Halo Companies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Halo Companies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Halo Companies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Halo Companies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Halo Companies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Halo Companies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Halo Companies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Halo Companies, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?