- The report contains detailed information about Global Axcess Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Global Axcess Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Global Axcess Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Global Axcess Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Global Axcess Corp. business.
About Global Axcess Corp.
Global Axcess Corp., through its wholly owned subsidiaries, provides self-service kiosk services in the United States. The company's services include automated teller machine (ATM) and DVD kiosk management and support services focused on serving the self-service kiosk needs of merchants, grocers, retailers, and financial institutions nationwide.
The companys network includes approximately 4,500 ATMs and DVD kiosks, principally in regional chains and individual merchant locations. It provides proprietary ATM branding and processing services for approximately 53 financial institutions that have approximately 512 branded sites under contract with the company nationwide. It provides network processing for an average of approximately 1.4 million ATM financial transactions per month.
Nationwide Money Services, Inc.
Nationwide Money Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is engaged in the business of operating a network of ATMs. The ATMs provide debit and credit cardholders with access to cash, account information, and other services at locations and times convenient to the cardholder. Debit and credit cards are principally issued by banks and credit card companies.
To promote usage of ATMs in its network, the company has relationships with national and regional card organizations (also referred to as networks) which enable the holder of a card issued by one network to use another networks ATM to process a transaction. These relationships are provided through processing providers: Elan Financial Services (Elan), First Data Retail ATM Services (First Data), and Columbus Data Services (Columbus Data). Key target locations for its ATMs include the following: grocery stores; convenience stores and combination convenience stores and gas stations; major regional and national retailers: hotels; shopping malls; airports; colleges; amusement parks; sports arenas; bars/clubs; theaters; and bowling alleys.
ATMs: The company deploys and operates ATMs primarily under the following two programs:
Full placement program: Under a full placement arrangement, the company owns or leases the ATM and is responsible for controlling various aspects of its operation, including maintenance, cash management and loading, supplies, signage, and telecommunications services. The company typically uses this program for major national and regional merchants, as well as, for its financial institution outsourcing service.
Merchant-owned program: Under a merchant-owned arrangement, the merchant (or, for a merchant using lease financing, its lease finance provider) typically buys the ATM from the company and the merchant is responsible for the operating expenses, such as maintenance, cash management and loading, supplies and telecommunication services.
ATM Relationships: The company purchases its ATMs primarily from Hyosung (America), Inc and Triton Systems. In addition, it maintains working relationships with these manufacturers in the course of its business, allowing it to stay informed regarding product updates and to minimize technical problems with purchased equipment. The company has agreements with Food Lion and Kash n Karry Stores for whom approximately 677 and 104 ATMs, respectively, have been installed at their locations as of December 31, 2009.
Merchant Customers: The company has contracts with national and regional merchants and with numerous independent store operators.
Nationwide Ntertainment Services, Inc.
Nationwide Ntertainment Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, is engaged in the business of operating a network of DVD rental kiosks. The company offers self-service DVD rentals through kiosks where consumers can rent or purchase movies or games. Its DVD kiosks are installed primarily at grocery stores. The companys DVD kiosks, through its brand InstaFlix, serve as a mini video rental store and occupy an area of approximately 10 square feet. Consumers use a touch screen to select their DVD, swipe a valid credit or debit card, and rent movies or games in some kiosks.
The company provides ATM network management services to banks and other third-party owners of ATMs included in its ATM network. These services include 24-hour transaction processing, monitoring and notification of ATM status and cash condition, notification of ATM service interruptions, in some cases dispatch of field service personnel for necessary service calls, and cash settlement and reporting services.
The companys principal competition arises from other independent sales organizations, including Access To Money, Payment Alliance International, and Cardtronics, Inc.
Global Axcess Corp. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Global Axcess Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Global Axcess Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Global Axcess Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Global Axcess Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Global Axcess Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLOBAL AXCESS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Global Axcess Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Global Axcess Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Global Axcess Corp. Major Shareholders
Global Axcess Corp. History
Global Axcess Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Global Axcess Corp. Offices and Representations
Global Axcess Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Global Axcess Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Global Axcess Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Global Axcess Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Global Axcess Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Global Axcess Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Global Axcess Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Global Axcess Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Global Axcess Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Global Axcess Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Global Axcess Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Global Axcess Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?