- The report contains detailed information about Glen Burnie Bancorp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Glen Burnie Bancorp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Glen Burnie Bancorp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Glen Burnie Bancorp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Glen Burnie Bancorp business.
About Glen Burnie Bancorp
Glen Burnie Bancorp operates as the holding company for The Bank of Glen Burnie, which provides commercial and retail banking services to individuals, associations, partnerships, and corporations.
The company serves northern Anne Arundel county and surrounding areas from its main office and branch in Glen Burnie, Maryland; and branch offices in Odenton, Riviera Beach, Crownsville, Severn (two locations), Linthicum, and Severna Park, Maryland. It also maintains two remote automated teller machine (ATM) locations in Ferndale and Pasadena, Maryland.
The company offers a range of consumer and commercial loans. Its lending activities include residential and commercial real estate loans, construction loans, land acquisition and development loans, commercial loans, and consumer installment lending, including indirect automobile lending. It solicits loan applications for commercial loans from small to medium sized businesses located in its market area.
Real Estate Lending: The company offers long-term mortgage financing for residential and commercial real estate, as well as short term construction and land development loans. Residential mortgage and residential construction loans are originated with fixed rates, while commercial mortgages might be originated on a fixed or variable rate basis. Commercial construction loans are generally originated on a variable rate basis. Its real estate loans are secured by properties in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. It also offers home equity loans secured by the borrowers primary residence.
Commercial Lending: The companys commercial loan portfolio includes demand, installment, and time loans for commercial purposes. Its business demand, installment, and time lending includes various working capital loans, equipment, vehicles, lines of credit, and letters of credit for commercial customers. Demand loans require the payment of interest until called and installment loans require a monthly payment of principal and interest, and time loans require at maturity a single payment of principal and interest due monthly. Such loans might be made on a secured or an unsecured basis.
Installment Lending: The company makes consumer and commercial installment loans for the purchase of automobiles, boats, other consumer durable goods, capital goods, and equipment.
Indirect Automobile Lending: The company finances new automobiles for terms of approximately 72 months and used automobiles for terms of approximately 60 months. It originates indirect loans through a network of approximately 41 dealers which are primarily new car dealers located in Anne Arundel county and the surrounding counties.
Other Loans: The company offers overdraft protection lines of credit, tied to checking accounts, as a convenience to customers.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. government agencies and mortgage-backed securities, obligations of states and political subdivisions, and corporate trust preferred securities.
The companys deposit products include regular savings accounts (statements), money market deposit accounts, demand deposit accounts, NOW checking accounts, IRA and SEP accounts, Christmas club accounts, and certificates of deposit.
The companys ancillary products and services for deposit customers include safe deposit boxes, money orders and travelers checks, night depositories, automated clearinghouse transactions, wire transfers, ATMs, telephone banking, and a customer call center. It is a member of the Cirrus and Star ATM networks.
The company also owns GBB Properties, Inc. (GBB), which engages in the business of acquiring, holding, and disposing of real property.
Glen Burnie Bancorp was founded in 1949.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Glen Burnie Bancorp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Glen Burnie Bancorp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Glen Burnie Bancorp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Glen Burnie Bancorp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Glen Burnie Bancorp Industry Position Analysis
6. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GLEN BURNIE BANCORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Glen Burnie Bancorp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Glen Burnie Bancorp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Glen Burnie Bancorp Major Shareholders
Glen Burnie Bancorp History
Glen Burnie Bancorp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Glen Burnie Bancorp Offices and Representations
Glen Burnie Bancorp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Glen Burnie Bancorp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Glen Burnie Bancorp Capital Market Snapshot
Glen Burnie Bancorp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Glen Burnie Bancorp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Glen Burnie Bancorp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Glen Burnie Bancorp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Glen Burnie Bancorp 1-year Stock Charts
Glen Burnie Bancorp 5-year Stock Charts
Glen Burnie Bancorp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Glen Burnie Bancorp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Glen Burnie Bancorp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?