- The report contains detailed information about Geneva Financial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Geneva Financial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Geneva Financial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Geneva Financial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Geneva Financial Corp. business.
About Geneva Financial Corp.
Geneva Financial Corp., (the Company), operates as a specialty consumer mortgage banking company providing an array of residential mortgage products to primarily prime credit borrowers seeking "conventional" loans. The Company currently operates its mortgage banking activities through a wholesale loan operation that originates loans through independent mortgage brokers, and a retail loan operation that originates loans principally through the use of the internet.
The Company is a holding company that conducts all of its business through its wholly owned subsidiary, Geneva Mortgage Corp. (Geneva) (formerly PMCC Mortgage Corp. (PMCC)).
The Company's wholesale division based in Florida originates mortgage loans through independent mortgage bankers and brokers, who submit applications to the Company on behalf of a borrower. The Company originates residential first mortgages on a retail basis primarily in New York and New Jersey.
The Company's mortgage loans, together with servicing rights to these mortgages, are usually sold on a non-recourse basis to institutional investors, in most cases within approximately 15 to 45 days of the date of origination of the mortgage.
The Company also had generated revenue by charging fees for short-term funding to independent real estate contractors (rehab partners) for the purchase, rehabilitation and resale of vacant one-to-four family residences primarily located in New York City and Long Island, New York.
Mortgage Products Offered
Mortgages are also offered with a variety of combinations of interest rates and origination fees so that its customers may elect to "buy-down" the interest rate by paying higher points at the closing or pay a higher interest rate and reduce or eliminate points payable at closing. The Company's mortgage products are further tailored, i.e., are offered with varying down payment requirements, loan-to-value ratios and interest rates, to a borrower's profile based upon the borrower's particular credit classification and the borrower's willingness or ability to meet varying income documentation standards.
FHA/VA Mortgages: Until March 2001, the Company had been designated by the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as a direct endorser of loans insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), and as an automatic endorser of loans partially guaranteed by the Veterans Administration (VA), allowing the Company to offer so-called "FHA" or "VA" mortgages to qualified borrowers.
Markets: The Company currently solicits mortgage customers through 3 offices located in New York, New Jersey and Florida. The Company has mortgage banking licenses or authority to conduct business in 13 states.
Wholesale Mortgage Operations: Wholesale mortgage originations are the responsibility of the Company's wholesale division, which solicits referrals of borrowers from independent mortgage bankers and brokers located throughout the states in which the Company is licensed. Mortgages originated from the wholesale division are sold to institutional investors similar to those that purchase loans originated from the Company's retail operation.
Retail Mortgage Originations: As a retail mortgage originator, the Company performs all the tasks required in the loan origination process, thereby eliminating any intermediaries from the transaction.
Sale of Loans: The Company sells all of its originated loans for cash to institutional investors, usually on a non-recourse basis.
Geneva Financial Corp. was organized in 1997.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Geneva Financial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Geneva Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Geneva Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Geneva Financial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Geneva Financial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENEVA FINANCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Geneva Financial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Geneva Financial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Geneva Financial Corp. Major Shareholders
Geneva Financial Corp. History
Geneva Financial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Geneva Financial Corp. Offices and Representations
Geneva Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Geneva Financial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Geneva Financial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Geneva Financial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Geneva Financial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Geneva Financial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Geneva Financial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Geneva Financial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Geneva Financial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Geneva Financial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Geneva Financial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Geneva Financial Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?