- The report contains detailed information about General Finance and Development Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for General Finance and Development Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The General Finance and Development Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes General Finance and Development Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of General Finance and Development Inc business.
About General Finance and Development Inc
General Finance and Development, Inc., a development stage company, focuses on providing finance and business development services to small and mid size organizations.
The company pursues finance and development opportunities, and merger/acquisitions and joint venture projects in industries, such as health-fitness, medical technologies, financial services, retail and consumer products, Internet and e-commerce, and real estate. The company also manages a speculative investment fund through its subsidiary GFD Investments, LLC.
The company offers debt financing, which has a term of 5-7 years and is secured by assets of the company and/or principals. It also provides short-term financing for special needs, such as mezzanine or bridge capital. It also makes direct equity investments in publicly traded small cap stocks, or companies likely to go public or be acquired. The company also invests in operating business ventures, including mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures. It would also consider investments in real estate projects or commodities.
The company's business development services include business planning and finance strategies; management & leadership development; development and utilization of business systems; building competitive advantages; and merger and acquisition strategies.
Corporate Art Force, L.L.C.: The company completed the asset purchase of Art Holdings Corporation in September 2009 and formed Corporate Art Force, L.L.C. as a wholly owned subsidiary. Corporate Art Force, L.L.C. has 1,800 active clients and a total database of approximately 6,700 clients who purchase art and/or consulting services.
GFD Investments, L.L.C.: GFD Investments purpose is to invest in speculative opportunities. It held positions in E-Trade Financial Corporation and ViperPowersports, Inc. throughout 2009.
Variance Cardiography Heart Screen Business (HeartFit System, L.L.C.): The company owns an advanced ECG technology known as variance cardiography that has been redesigned for non-medical markets. The company created a wholly owned subsidiary, HeartFit System, L.L.C. to pursue opportunities for the technology and related business operations for heart screening and prevention programs.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. General Finance and Development Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of General Finance and Development Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of General Finance and Development Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. General Finance and Development Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. General Finance and Development Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GENERAL FINANCE AND DEVELOPMENT INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
General Finance and Development Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
General Finance and Development Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
General Finance and Development Inc Major Shareholders
General Finance and Development Inc History
General Finance and Development Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
General Finance and Development Inc Offices and Representations
General Finance and Development Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
General Finance and Development Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
General Finance and Development Inc Capital Market Snapshot
General Finance and Development Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
General Finance and Development Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
General Finance and Development Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
General Finance and Development Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
General Finance and Development Inc 1-year Stock Charts
General Finance and Development Inc 5-year Stock Charts
General Finance and Development Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
General Finance and Development Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
General Finance and Development Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?