- The report contains detailed information about First Regional Bancorp that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First Regional Bancorp. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First Regional Bancorp financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First Regional Bancorp competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First Regional Bancorp business.
About First Regional Bancorp
First Regional Bancorp operates as the holding company for First Regional Bank. The bank provides loans to customers, which are predominantly small and midsize businesses.
The bank's main office is located in the Century City office complex in Los Angeles, California. The bank also has regional offices located in the California cities of Irvine, Glendale, Santa Monica, Torrance, Encino, Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Anaheim, and Westlake Village. The bank also has a Merchant Services division located in Agoura Hills, California. The bank has a Trust Administration Services division located in Carlsbad, California that provides administrative services for self-directed retirement plans.
The bank's customers include professionals working in the primary service areas, as well as various business accounts located throughout the counties of Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange.
The bank offers a range of lending services, including commercial, real estate, and real estate construction loans. It has developed a portfolio of short and medium-term mini-perm first trust deed loans for income properties, as well as specializing in construction lending for moderate-size commercial and residential projects.
The bank also offers commercial loans for commercial and industrial borrowers, which includes equipment financing, as well as short-term loans. It also offers standard banking services for its customers, including telephone transfers, wire transfers, and travelers checks.
The bank accepts all types of demand, savings, and time certificates of deposit. Its Merchant Services division offers credit card deposit and clearing services for retailers, and other businesses that accept credit cards.
Core Bank Operations: The principal business activities of this segment are attracting funds from the general public. It originates real estate and commercial loans for small and midsize businesses in Southern California. Its Core Bank Operations also include the Bank's Merchant Services Division, which provides credit card and ACH processing for Merchants.
Administrative Services: The principal business activity of this segment is providing administrative services for self-directed retirement plans.
Trust Services: The principal business activity of this segment is providing trust services for living trusts, investment agency accounts, IRA rollovers, and all forms of court-related matters.
The bank offers a range of lending services, including commercial loans, real estate loans, real estate construction loans, and government guaranteed loans. The bank has developed a portfolio of short and medium-term mini-perm first trust deed loans for income properties, as well as in construction lending for moderate-size commercial and residential projects. It also offers commercial loans for commercial and industrial borrowers, which includes equipment financing, as well as short-term loans. The bank also offers standard banking services for its customers, including telephone transfers, wire transfers, and travelers checks.
The banks deposits include demand deposits; savings deposits; money market accounts; and time certificates of deposit.
The banks investment securities portfolio includes U.S. treasury securities; and U.S. government sponsored enterprise debt securities.
First Regional Bancorp was founded in 1979.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First Regional Bancorp Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First Regional Bancorp and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First Regional Bancorp and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First Regional Bancorp Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First Regional Bancorp Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST REGIONAL BANCORP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First Regional Bancorp Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First Regional Bancorp Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First Regional Bancorp Major Shareholders
First Regional Bancorp History
First Regional Bancorp Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First Regional Bancorp Offices and Representations
First Regional Bancorp SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First Regional Bancorp Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First Regional Bancorp Capital Market Snapshot
First Regional Bancorp Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
First Regional Bancorp Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First Regional Bancorp Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First Regional Bancorp Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First Regional Bancorp 1-year Stock Charts
First Regional Bancorp 5-year Stock Charts
First Regional Bancorp vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First Regional Bancorp vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First Regional Bancorp Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?