- The report contains detailed information about First National of Nebraska Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First National of Nebraska Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First National of Nebraska Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First National of Nebraska Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First National of Nebraska Inc. business.
About First National of Nebraska Inc.
First National of Nebraska Inc (the Company) is a Nebraska-based interstate financial holding company whose primary assets are its banking subsidiaries. The banking subsidiaries are principally engaged in consumer, commercial, real estate and agricultural lending and retail deposit activities. The Company also has subsidiaries, which provide merchant credit card processing and other services.
The companys principal subsidiaries include First National Bank of Omaha and its subsidiaries; First National Bank and Trust Company of Columbus; First National Bank, North Platte; Platte Valley State Bank and Trust Company, Kearney; The Fremont National Bank and Trust Company and its wholly-owned subsidiary: Nebraska Trust Company, N.A.; First National Bank of Kansas, Overland Park, Kansas; First National Bank South Dakota, Yankton, South Dakota; InfiBank, N.A., Atlanta, Georgia; and First National of Colorado, Inc., and its wholly-owned Colorado subsidiaries which primarily include: First National Bank, Fort Collins; Union Colony Bank, Greeley; First National Bank of Colorado, Boulder; and FNC Trust Group, N.A. Effective January 2002, the Company acquired Castle BancGroup Inc., parent company of Castle Bank, N.A. located in DeKalb, Illinois. Also, in January 2002, Nebraska Trust Company, N.A. and FNC Trust Group, N.A. were merged into other banks of the Company.
The Company sells credit card loans which are converted into securities and sold to investors, a process referred to as securitization. The Company securitizes credit card loans on a revolving basis as a funding vehicle to supplement its use of core deposits, its primary source of funding.
The Company is diversified in its real estate lending by providing construction, permanent and land development financing to a variety of borrowers throughout the Company's operating regions in Nebraska, Colorado, Kansas, South Dakota, Iowa and Texas.
The Bank is engaged in general banking business and offers complete banking and trust services to retail, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Minnesota and other nearby states. The Bank offers demand deposits, certificates of deposits, individual retirement accounts and other products. The Bank also provides customers with trust services, safe deposit boxes, cash management and investment services. The Bank makes a variety of loans such as individual consumer loans (including credit card, installment and home equity loans), agricultural, real estate and commercial loans. The Bank has branch locations in Omaha, Bellevue, Beatrice, David City and Lincoln, Nebraska and Frisco, Texas.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First National of Nebraska Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First National of Nebraska Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First National of Nebraska Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First National of Nebraska Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First National of Nebraska Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST NATIONAL OF NEBRASKA INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First National of Nebraska Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First National of Nebraska Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First National of Nebraska Inc. Major Shareholders
First National of Nebraska Inc. History
First National of Nebraska Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First National of Nebraska Inc. Offices and Representations
First National of Nebraska Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First National of Nebraska Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First National of Nebraska Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
First National of Nebraska Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
First National of Nebraska Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First National of Nebraska Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First National of Nebraska Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First National of Nebraska Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
First National of Nebraska Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
First National of Nebraska Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First National of Nebraska Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First National of Nebraska Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?