- The report contains detailed information about First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. business.
About First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc.
First Commerce Community Bankshares, Inc. (the company) was incorporated in Georgia in 2002 to operate as a bank holding company pursuant to the Federal Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 and the Financial Institutions Code of Georgia, and to purchase 100% of the issued and outstanding stock of First Commerce Community Bank, a state bank organized under the laws of the State of Georgia (the bank), to conduct a general banking business in Douglas County, Georgia.
The Banks primary target market includes individuals and small- to medium-sized businesses.
Location and Service Area
The Banks primary service area consists of Douglas County, and adjacent portions of Carroll County, Cobb County, and Paulding County, Georgia, with a focus on the 10 mile radius of its main office. Currently its main office is located within the city limits of Douglasville, Georgia.
The Bank offers a full range of deposit services that are typically available in most banks and savings and loan associations, including checking accounts, NOW accounts, commercial accounts, savings accounts, and other time deposits of various types, ranging from daily money market accounts to longer-term certificates of deposit. In addition, the Bank offers certain retirement account services, including IRAs. The Bank solicits these accounts from individuals, businesses, churches, non-profits, and government entities.
The Bank emphasizes a range of lending services, including real estate, commercial, and equity-line and consumer loans to individuals, small- to medium-sized businesses, and professional concerns that are located in or conduct a substantial portion of their business in its primary market area.
Real Estate Loans: As the bank matures, loans secured by first or second mortgages on real estate are expected to make up 75% of the banks loan portfolio. As of December 31, 2003, the Bank offers construction and land development loans, other 1-4 family dwelling loans, and nonresidential real estate loans consisting primarily of small business commercial properties. Interest rates for all categories may be fixed or adjustable, and will more likely be fixed for shorter-term loans. The Bank can also originates some real estate loans for sale into the secondary market.
Commercial Loans: The bank makes loans for commercial purposes in various lines of businesses. Equipment loans will typically be made for a term of five years or less at fixed or variable rates, with the loan fully amortized over the term and secured by the financed equipment and with a loan-to-value ratio of 80% or less. The Company offers Working capital loans have terms not exceeding one year and usually secured by accounts receivable, inventory, or personal guarantees of the principals of the business. Trade letters of credit, standby letters of credit, and foreign exchange are handled through a correspondent bank as agent for the bank.
The Bank also offers small business loans utilizing government enhancements, such as the Small Business Administrations 7(a) program and SBAs 504 programs.
Consumer Loans: The bank makes a variety of loans to individuals for personal and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment loans and revolving lines of credit, such as credit cards. Installment loans carry balances of less than $50,000 and are amortized over periods up to 60 months. Consumer loans may be offered on a single maturity basis where a specific source of repayment is available. Revolving loan products typically require monthly payments of interest and a portion of the principal. The Bank also offers home equity loans.
Other Banking Services
The bank offers other bank services including cash management services, which provide sweep accounts for commercial businesses. In addition, lines of credit, 24-hour telephone banking and PC/internet delivery are offered, as well as safe deposit boxes, direct deposit of payroll and social security checks, U.S. Savings Bonds, travelers checks, and automatic drafts for various accounts. The bank is associated with the STAR and Cirrus ATM networks that may be used by the banks customers throughout the country. The Bank is also offering a debit card VISA credit card services through a correspondent bank as an agent for the bank.
The Banks competitors include Douglas County Bank, Regions Bank, Citizens & Merchants State Bank, SunTrust Bank, Branch Banking & Trust Company, Bank of America, Wachovia Bank, National Association, SouthTrust Bank, West Georgia National Bank of Carrollton, First Commerce Community Bank, Washington Mutual Bank, FA, United Community Bank West Georgia, First National Bank of West Metro, Georgia State Bank and National Bank of Commerce.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST COMMERCE COMMUNITY BANKSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Major Shareholders
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. History
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Offices and Representations
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First Commerce Community Bankshares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?