- The report contains detailed information about First Citizens Banc Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for First Citizens Banc Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The First Citizens Banc Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes First Citizens Banc Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of First Citizens Banc Corp. business.
About First Citizens Banc Corp.
First Citizens Banc Corp. operates as the holding company for The Citizens Banking Company, which provides various banking products and services primarily in the Erie, Crawford, Champaign, Franklin, Logan, Summit, Huron, Ottawa, Union, and Richland Counties, Ohio.
The company conducts a general banking business that involves collecting customer deposits, making loans, purchasing securities, and offering trust services. The company maintains its main office in Sandusky, Ohio and operates branch banking offices in the following Ohio communities: Sandusky (2), Norwalk (2), Berlin Heights, Huron, Castalia, New Washington, Shelby (3), Willard, Crestline, Chatfield, Tiro, Greenwich, Plymouth, Shiloh, Akron, Dublin, Hilliard, Plain City, Russells Point, Urbana (2), West Liberty, and Quincy. Additionally, it operates a loan production office in Port Clinton, Ohio.
The companys other subsidiaries include SCC Resources, Inc. (SCC), which provides item-processing services for financial institutions; First Citizens Investments, Inc., which holds and manages its securities portfolio; and First Citizens Capital LLC, which holds inter-company debt.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys loan portfolio included commercial and agricultural loans, commercial real estate loans, residential real estate loans, real estate construction loans, consumer loans, leases, and credit card and other.
The company's commercial loans are those made for commercial, industrial, and professional purposes to sole proprietorships, partnerships, corporations, and other business enterprises. Agricultural loans are for financing agricultural production, including costs associated with growing crops or raising livestock.
The company's commercial real estate mortgage loans are made predicated on having a security interest in real property and are secured wholly or substantially by that lien on real property.
The company's residential real estate mortgage loans are made predicated on security interests in real property and secured wholly or substantially by those liens on real property. Such real estate mortgage loans are primarily loans secured by one-to-four family real estate.
The company's real estate construction loans are for the construction of new buildings or additions to existing buildings. These loans are secured by one-to-four family real estate.
The company's consumer loans are made to individuals for household, family, and other personal expenditures. These expenditures include the purchase of vehicles or furniture, educational expenses, medical expenses, taxes, or vacation expenses.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. treasury securities and obligations of U.S. government corporations and agencies; obligations of states and political subdivisions; mortgage-back securities; and equity securities.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys deposit products included noninterest-bearing demand deposits; interest-bearing demand deposits; savings, including money market deposit accounts; and certificates of deposit, including individual retirement accounts.
First Citizens Banc Corp. was founded in 1884.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. First Citizens Banc Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of First Citizens Banc Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of First Citizens Banc Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. First Citizens Banc Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. First Citizens Banc Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FIRST CITIZENS BANC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
First Citizens Banc Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
First Citizens Banc Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
First Citizens Banc Corp. Major Shareholders
First Citizens Banc Corp. History
First Citizens Banc Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
First Citizens Banc Corp. Offices and Representations
First Citizens Banc Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
First Citizens Banc Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
First Citizens Banc Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
First Citizens Banc Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
First Citizens Banc Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
First Citizens Banc Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
First Citizens Banc Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
First Citizens Banc Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
First Citizens Banc Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
First Citizens Banc Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
First Citizens Banc Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
First Citizens Banc Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?