- The report contains detailed information about Fauquier Bankshares Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fauquier Bankshares Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fauquier Bankshares Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fauquier Bankshares Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fauquier Bankshares Inc. business.
About Fauquier Bankshares Inc.
Fauquier Bankshares, Inc. operates as a holding company for The Fauquier Bank that provides consumer and commercial banking services to individuals, businesses, and industries in Virginia.
The companys general market area principally includes Fauquier County, western Prince William County, and neighboring communities. It has 10 full service branch offices located in the Virginia communities of Warrenton, Catlett, The Plains, Sudley Road-Manassas, Old Town-Manassas, New Baltimore, Bealeton, Bristow, and Haymarket.
The basic services offered by the company include credit cards, cash management, direct deposits, notary services, night depository, travelers checks, cashiers checks, domestic collections, savings bonds, bank drafts, automated teller services, drive-in tellers, Internet banking, telephone banking, and banking by mail. In addition, the company makes secured and unsecured commercial and real estate loans, issues stand-by letters of credit and grants available credit for installment, unsecured and secured personal loans, residential mortgages and home equity loans, as well as automobile and other types of consumer financing. It provides automated teller machine (ATM) cards, as a part of the Star, NYCE, and Plus ATM networks, thereby permitting customers to utilize the convenience of larger ATM networks.
The company operates a Wealth Management Services (WMS) division that provides personalized services that include investment management, trust, estate settlement, retirement, insurance, and brokerage services.
The company, through its subsidiary Fauquier Bank Services, Inc., has equity ownership interests in Bankers Insurance, LLC, a Virginia independent insurance company; Infinex Investments, Inc., a full service broker/dealer; and Bankers Title Shenandoah, LLC, a title insurance company. Bankers Insurance consists of a consortium of 36 Virginia community bank owners; Infinex is owned by banks in various states; and Bankers Title Shenandoah is owned by Virginia community banks.
The company offers a range of lending services, including real estate, consumer and commercial loans, to individuals, as well as small-to-medium sized businesses and other organizations. Its loans are concentrated in three major areas, including real estate loans, consumer loans, and commercial loans.
Loans Secured By Real Estate
One To Four (1-4) Family Residential Loans: The companys 1-4 family residential mortgage loan portfolio primarily consists of conventional loans and balloon loans with fixed interest rates.
Construction Loans: The majority of the companys construction loans are made to individuals to construct a primary residence. The company also provides construction loans and lines of credit to developers. The majority of construction loans are made to selected local developers for the building of single-family dwellings on either a pre-sold or speculative basis. Construction loans include loans to developers to acquire the necessary land, develop the site, and construct the residential units.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: Loans secured by commercial real estate consist principally of commercial loans for which real estate constitutes a source of collateral.
The companys consumer loan portfolio consists primarily of loans to individuals for various consumer purposes, but includes business purpose loans that are payable on an installment basis. It offers various consumer loans, including installment loans, credit card loans, and other secured and unsecured credit facilities.
The companys commercial loans include loans to individuals and small-to-medium sized businesses located primarily in Fauquier and Prince William Counties for working capital, equipment purchases, and various other business purposes.
The companys deposits include savings, demand, NOW, premium, NOW money market deposit accounts, and non-brokered time deposits.
The companys investment portfolio includes the U.S. Government-sponsored corporation and agency obligations; state, county, and municipal obligations; corporate obligations; mutual funds; FHLB stock; and equity securities.
Fauquier Bankshares, Inc. was incorporated in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fauquier Bankshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fauquier Bankshares Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FAUQUIER BANKSHARES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Major Shareholders
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. History
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Offices and Representations
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fauquier Bankshares Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?