- The report contains detailed information about Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. business.
About Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc.
Eagle Bancorp operates as a holding company for American Federal Savings Bank that provides retail banking services in the south central portion of Montana. The company offers commercial, residential, and consumer loans; accepts deposits together with funds generated from operations and borrowings, investing in various types of loans and securities.
The company has five full service retail banking offices and one satellite branch.
The company originates one- to four-family residential real estate loans, commercial real estate loans, real estate construction loans, home equity loans, consumer loans, and commercial loans. Commercial real estate loans include loans on multi-family dwellings, loans on nonresidential property, and loans on developed and undeveloped land. Home equity loans include loans secured by the borrowers primary residence. Consumer loans consist of loans secured by collateral other than real estate, such as automobiles, recreational vehicles, and boats. Personal loans and lines of credit are made on deposits held by the company and on an unsecured basis. Commercial loans consist of business loans and lines of credit on a secured and unsecured basis.
The companys primary lending activity consists of the origination of one-to-four-family residential mortgage loans secured by property located in its market area. It offers fixed rate loans it originates for sale in the secondary market on a servicing retained basis.
Home Equity Loans
The companys home equity loans are secured by the borrowers primary residence. It offers these loans for many purposes, including home improvement, debt consolidation, or other purchasing needs. It offers fixed rate, fixed payment home equity loans, as well as variable and fixed rate home equity lines of credit.
Commercial Real Estate
The company originates commercial real estate mortgage loans, including developed and undeveloped land loans, and loans on multi-family dwellings. Its commercial real estate mortgage loans are permanent loans secured by improved property, such as office buildings, retail stores, commercial warehouses, and apartment buildings.
Real Estate Construction Lending
The company also lends funds for the construction of one- to-four-family homes and commercial real estate. Real estate construction loans are made to individual homeowners for the construction of their primary residence and to local builders for the construction of pre-sold houses or houses that are being built for sale in the future.
Consumer loans portfolio includes personal loans secured by collateral other than real estate, unsecured personal loans and lines of credit, and loans secured by deposits held by the company. These loans consist of auto loans, RV loans, boat loans, personal loans and credit lines, and deposit account loans.
The companys commercial loans are traditional business loans and are not secured by real estate. Such loans may be structured as unsecured lines of credit or may be secured by inventory, accounts receivable or other business assets.
The company invests in various types of investment securities, including United States Treasury obligations, securities of various Federal agencies (including securities collateralized by mortgages), certificates of deposits of insured banks and savings institutions, municipal securities, corporate debt securities, and loans to other banking institutions.
The company offers various deposit accounts, including certificates of deposit accounts (including individual retirement accounts) ranging in terms from 90 days to five years, as well as checking, savings and money market accounts.
Eagle Bancorp was founded in 1922.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAGLE BANCORP MONTANA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Major Shareholders
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. History
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Offices and Representations
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Bancorp Montana, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?