Dundee Corp. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about Dundee Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dundee Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dundee Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dundee Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dundee Corp. business.
About Dundee Corp.
Dundee Corporation engages in the wealth management, real estate, and resources activities.
The companys four segments are as follows: Wealth management; Real estate; Resources; and Other investments. Its Other investment holdings include both publicly listed and private companies in a variety of sectors, as well as investments in highly liquid securities such as mutual funds.
The companys most significant holding is its 49.2% interest in DundeeWealth. The principal subsidiary of DundeeWealth is DWM, an Ontario holding company. The Company carries on its business through DWM and through the operating subsidiaries of DWM.
WEALTH MANAGEMENT SEGMENT
DundeeWealth has three main businesses: investment management; financial advisory; and capital markets, comprised of institutional equities sales and trading, investment banking and investment research. A description of DundeeWealths operations in its three principal areas of business follows:
DundeeWealths investment management business consists of creating, managing, packaging and administering investment portfolios and providing internal and third-party management and advisory services.
Investment Products and Services
DundeeWealth, through GCICL, has responded to changing investor needs and attitudes by introducing investment products and services in addition to traditional mutual funds, private client accounts, portfolio solutions, tax-assisted investment products, closed-end investment products and alternative investment products. DundeeWealth has created and is managing and administering, among others, the following investment portfolios:
Mutual Funds which are publicly offered mutual funds that cover a range of asset classes (equity, fixed income, balanced, specialty), investment disciplines (value, growth, focus) and geographic focuses (Canadian, U.S., European, International), including Dynamic Focus+ Funds, Dynamic Income Funds, Dynamic Power Funds, Dynamic Speciality Funds and Dynamic Value Funds.
Private Clients including high net worth client accounts managed on a segregated, discretionary basis through Goodman Private Wealth Management, a division of GCICL and Dundee Securities.
Portfolio Solutions which allow investors to invest in a specific portfolio of investments designed to achieve strategic asset allocation with multi-layered diversification and enhanced quarterly investor reporting, including Dynamic Strategic Portfolios, DynamicEdge Portfolios, Marquis Investment Program and Radiant Strategic Portfolios.
Tax-assisted Investment Products which allow investors to participate in tax-assisted investments which facilitate the allocation and utilization of income tax deductible expenses by the investors, including the CMP Resource limited partnerships and the Canada Dominion Resources limited partnerships which invest in a diversified portfolio of flow-through shares of resource companies.
Closed-end Investment Products, the securities of which are traded on an exchange and the portfolios of which are designed to invest in one or more sectors and asset categories, including income trusts, energy trusts, public and private equities, dividend paying equities and high yield debt securities. GCICL manages investment products such as CMP Gold Trust, DPF India Opportunities Fund, diversiTrust Energy Income Fund, diversiGlobal Dividend Value Fund, diversiTrust Income Fund, diversiTrust Income+ Fund, diversiTrust Stable Income Fund and diversiYield Income Fund.
Alternative Investment Products, which are designed to permit investors to diversify in varying investment strategies, such as short-selling, swaps and leveraging, which are not permitted for traditional mutual funds, and include a number of privately offered hedge funds such as Dynamic Alpha Performance Fund, Dynamic Contrarian Fund, Dynamic Focus+ Alternative Fund, Dynamic Income Opportunities Fund, Dynamic Power Emerging Markets Fund, Dynamic Power Hedge Fund, Dynamic Quantitative Hedge Fund and Dynamic Strategic Value Fund.
Investment Management and Advisory Services
Investment management and advisory services are provided
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DUNDEE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DUNDEE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DUNDEE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DUNDEE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DUNDEE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dundee Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dundee Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dundee Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dundee Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dundee Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DUNDEE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DUNDEE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DUNDEE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DUNDEE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DUNDEE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DUNDEE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Dundee Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dundee Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dundee Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dundee Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dundee Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dundee Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Dundee Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dundee Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dundee Corp. Major Shareholders
Dundee Corp. History
Dundee Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dundee Corp. Offices and Representations
Dundee Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dundee Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dundee Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dundee Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Industry Industry Statistics
Dundee Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dundee Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?