- The report contains detailed information about Diversa Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Diversa Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Diversa Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Diversa Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Diversa Limited business.
About Diversa Limited
Ambri Limited, a development stage company, engages in the research and development of its membrane and biosensor technology. The company also engages in the development and commercialization of the SensiDx system in the field of critical care pathology diagnostics. The company operates in the Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Electronics with a major focus in the human medical diagnostics market. The company is focused on the developing Point-of-Care diagnostic products.
The companys membrane and biosensor technology is called the Lon Channel Switch (ICS) Technology. The company is developing the SensiDx system to deliver accurate, quantifiable results in point-of-care applications for the critical care market. The SensiDx systems include an analyzer and series of test specific disposable cartridges that contain biosensors based on Ambris patented ICS technology. SensiDx System detects and measures drugs, hormones, viruses, and bacteria in whole blood, directly from a standard collection tube in around five minutes.
The companys major alliance partner is Biosensor Enterprises, which is a joint venture company formed by Dow Corning Corporation and Genencor International. The licence granted under the strategic alliance grants exclusive worldwide rights to use the Ambri technology in markets outside Ambri's focus of the professional human medical field, including consumer testing.
Applications for PoC products include: emergency diagnosis (eg testing for heart attack), treating, and monitoring disease (eg diabetes), diagnosis in the physicians office (eg pregnancy, influenza) and self-testing at home. The locations for PoC testing includes: emergency departments, intensive care units, ambulances, clinics, drug treatment centers and patients homes.
The ICS technology is a novel biosensor technology based upon a synthetic self assembling membrane. The membrane acts like a biological switch and is capable of detecting the presence of specific molecules, and signalling their presence by triggering an electrical current. The Ambri ICS biosensor may have applications in various markets, including healthcare, food, environmental and other areas. ICS technology is used in Bacteriological Detection, Veterinary Diagnostics, Food Testing, Environmental Monitoring.
ICS CHIP Technology: Ambri is developing Point-of-Care diagnostic products, which use its proprietary Ion Channel Switch (ICS) biosensor Technology. Ambri has retained exclusive rights to professional human medical diagnostic applications, while it has licensed out other biosensor applications. Ambri has a major market focus and seeks to develop strongly demanded diagnostic tests on its commercially superior ICS platforms.
Ambri Technology: The AMBRI Ion Channel Switch (ICS) Sensor is a bionanotechnology device. A self-assembling, synthetic, two molecular layer bio-membrane, the ICS acts like a biological switch and is capable of detecting a range of biological and chemical substances, such as drugs, hormones, bacteria, DNA, and ions, in any body fluid, including whole blood, urine, and saliva. The biological switch is triggered when a molecule binds to an antibody fragment, this changes the number of conducting ion channel pairs within the membrane, which in turn, alters the way the membrane conducts. The technology is built on the nanometer scale, using molecular components one-thousand-millionth of a meter in size. Ambri's ICS Technology mimics biological sensory functions and can be used with most types of receptor, including antibodies and nucleotides.
ICS Biosensor Movie technology: Ambri has developed the Ion Channel Switch (ICS) technology, which is a patented biosensor technology based on a self assembling synthetic bio-membrane. This is a bio,nano device and has a varied applications in many markets.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIVERSA LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIVERSA LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIVERSA LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIVERSA LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIVERSA LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Diversa Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Diversa Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Diversa Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Diversa Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Diversa Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. DIVERSA LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIVERSA LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIVERSA LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIVERSA LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIVERSA LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIVERSA LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Diversa Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Diversa Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Diversa Limited Major Shareholders
Diversa Limited History
Diversa Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Diversa Limited Offices and Representations
Diversa Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Diversa Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Diversa Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Diversa Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Diversa Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Diversa Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Diversa Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Diversa Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Diversa Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Diversa Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Diversa Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Diversa Limited Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?