- The report contains detailed information about Community Shores Bank Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Community Shores Bank Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Community Shores Bank Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Community Shores Bank Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Community Shores Bank Corp. business.
About Community Shores Bank Corp.
Community Shores Bank Corporation operates as a holding company for Community Shores Bank, which provides commercial and consumer banking services primarily in the communities of Muskegon County and Northern Ottawa County.
The Community Shores Mortgage Company (the Mortgage Company), a wholly owned subsidiary of the company, originates both commercial and residential real estate loans. Major fixed rate residential real estate loans originated are sold to a third party. Commercial and residential real estate loans that are held in the Mortgage Company's portfolio are serviced by it pursuant to a servicing agreement.
Products and Services
The company offers a range of deposit services, including checking accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits of various types. Electronic banking services, such as ACH and online bill pay are offered to both personal and business customers. It solicits these accounts from individuals, businesses, schools, associations, churches, nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, and government authorities. It also uses alternative funding sources as needed, including advances from the Federal Home Loan Bank and obtaining deposits through a deposit broker. Additionally, the company makes available mutual funds and annuities, which are non-insured, through an alliance with Sorrento Pacific. Discount brokerage services are made available to its customers through Sorrento.
Real Estate Loans: The company and the Mortgage Company originates residential mortgage loans, which are long-term with either fixed or variable interest rates. It offers fixed rate home equity loans and variable rate home equity lines of credit, which are usually retained in its portfolio.
Personal Loans and Lines of Credit: The company offers personal loans and lines of credit available to consumers for various purposes, such as the purchase of automobiles, boats and other recreational vehicles, home improvements, and personal investments.
Commercial and Commercial Real Estate Loans: Commercial loans are offered primarily to small and mid-sized businesses. These loans are both secured and unsecured, and are offered for general operating purposes, acquisition of fixed assets, including real estate, purchases of equipment and machinery, financing of inventory, and accounts receivable, as well as any other purposes.
Commercial Loans: The company's commercial lending group originates commercial loans primarily in the Western Michigan Counties of Muskegon and Northern Ottawa. Loans are originated for general business purposes, including working capital, accounts receivable financing, machinery and equipment acquisition and commercial real estate financing, including new construction and land development. Working capital loans are secured by assets of the borrower and have an interest rate tied to the prime rate.
Single Family Residential Real Estate Loans: The company originates first mortgage residential real estate loans in its market area.
Consumer Loans: The company originates consumer loans for various personal financial needs. Consumer loans includes fixed home equity and equity lines of credit, new and used automobile loans, boat loans, personal unsecured lines of credit, credit cards, and overdraft protection for checking account customers.
The company invests its funds in various debt instruments and participates in the federal funds market with other depository institutions. The company also invests in other equity investments, such as shares of a subsidiary insurance agency, mortgage company (such as the Mortgage Company), real estate company, or Michigan business, and industrial development company. As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government and federal agency; municipals; and mortgage-backed - residential.
Community Shores Bank Corporation was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Community Shores Bank Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Community Shores Bank Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Community Shores Bank Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Community Shores Bank Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Community Shores Bank Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMUNITY SHORES BANK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Community Shores Bank Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Community Shores Bank Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Community Shores Bank Corp. Major Shareholders
Community Shores Bank Corp. History
Community Shores Bank Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Community Shores Bank Corp. Offices and Representations
Community Shores Bank Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Community Shores Bank Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Community Shores Bank Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Community Shores Bank Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Community Shores Bank Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Community Shores Bank Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Community Shores Bank Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Community Shores Bank Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Community Shores Bank Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Community Shores Bank Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Community Shores Bank Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Community Shores Bank Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?