- The report contains detailed information about Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. business.
About Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc.
Clifton Savings Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Clifton Savings Bank, which provides traditional financial services to consumers and businesses in its market area. The company attracts deposits from the general public and primarily uses those funds to originate various loans, which it holds for investment.
The company is headquartered in Clifton, New Jersey, which is located in northeast New Jersey. In addition to its main office located in Passaic County, it operates 10 branch offices in Bergen and Passaic Counties, which, along with Essex, Morris, Hudson, and Union Counties, comprise its primary market area.
The companys loan portfolio consists of one- to four-family mortgage loans; multi-family and commercial real estate loans; construction loans; and consumer loans.
One- To Four-Family Residential Loans: The companys primary lending activity is the origination of mortgage loans to enable borrowers to purchase or refinance existing homes or to construct new residential dwellings. It offers fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans with terms of approximately 30 years. It offers fixed rate loans with terms of either 15, 20, or 30 years.
Multi-Family and Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company offers fixed and adjustable-rate mortgage loans secured by multi-family and commercial real estate. Its multi-family and commercial real estate loans are secured by mixed-use properties with residential units, as well as retail space. It originates fixed rate multi-family and commercial real estate loans for terms of approximately 15 years, and adjustable-rate multi-family and commercial real estate loans for terms of approximately 25 years.
Residential Construction Loans: The company originates loans to finance the construction of residential dwellings. Construction/permanent loans provide for interest-only payments at fixed-rates of interest and have construction terms of 6 to 12 months.
Consumer Loans: The company offers various consumer loans, including second mortgage loans, loans secured by passbook or certificate accounts, and home equity lines of credit.
As of March 31, 2010, the companys investment portfolio consisted of federal agency debt securities with maturities of 15 years or less and mortgage-backed securities issued by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae with stated final maturities of 30 years or less.
The companys depositors are residents of the state of New Jersey. Deposits are attracted from within its primary market area through the offering of a selection of liquid and term deposit instruments, including free checking accounts, business checking, NOW accounts which includes high yield (Crystal) checking, money market accounts, passbook and statement savings accounts, club, and certificates of deposit.
Clifton Savings Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1928.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CLIFTON SAVINGS BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. History
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Clifton Savings Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?