- The report contains detailed information about Citizens First Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Citizens First Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Citizens First Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Citizens First Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Citizens First Corp. business.
About Citizens First Corp.
Citizens First Corporation operates as a holding company for Citizens First Bank, Inc., which provides various financial services to small and medium-sized businesses and to retail consumers in Kentucky. The company conducts full-service community banking operations from nine locations in the Kentucky counties of Barren, Hart, Simpson, and Warren.
The company offers various loans, including real estate, construction, commercial, and consumer loans to individuals and small to mid-size businesses that are located in or conduct a substantial portion of their business in its market area.
Commercial Loans: The company makes commercial loans primarily to small and medium-sized businesses. These loans are secured and unsecured and are made available for general operating inventory and accounts receivables.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company originates and maintains a significant amount of commercial real estate loans. This lending involves loans secured by multi-family residential units, income-producing properties, and owner-occupied commercial properties.
Residential Real Estate Loans: The company originates residential mortgage loans with either fixed or variable interest rates to borrowers to purchase and refinance one-to-four family properties. It also offers home equity loans which are secured by prior liens on the subject residence.
Consumer Loans: The company makes personal loans and lines of credit available to consumers for various purposes, such as the purchase of automobiles, boats and other recreational vehicles, and the making of home improvements and personal investments.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. treasury and U.S. government agencies; agency mortgage-backed securities: residential; municipal securities; and other securities.
The companys deposits include checking accounts, savings accounts, NOW accounts, money market accounts, sweep accounts, fixed and variable rate IRA accounts, certificate of deposit accounts, Christmas club accounts, and safety deposit boxes.
Other Banking Services
The company offers extended drive-through hours, ATMs, and banking by telephone, mail, and personal appointment. It has 15 ATMs, 2 of which are located in restricted work-place environments, located within its markets. It also provides debit cards, credit cards, safekeeping and safe deposit boxes, ACH and other direct deposit services, savings bond redemptions, cashiers checks, travelers checks, and letters of credit. It has established relationships with correspondent banks and other independent financial institutions to provide other services requested by customers, including cash management services, wire transfer services, and loan participations. It maintains an Internet banking Website at www.citizensfirstbank.com, which allows customers to obtain account balances and transfer funds among accounts. The Website also provides online bill payment and electronic delivery of customer statements.
The company provides title insurance services to mortgage loan customers and offers other insurance services and trust services. It offers non-deposit investment services and products through an agreement with a broker-dealer.
Citizens First Corporation was incorporated in 1975.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Citizens First Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Citizens First Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Citizens First Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Citizens First Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Citizens First Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITIZENS FIRST CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Citizens First Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Citizens First Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Citizens First Corp. Major Shareholders
Citizens First Corp. History
Citizens First Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Citizens First Corp. Offices and Representations
Citizens First Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Citizens First Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Citizens First Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Citizens First Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Citizens First Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Citizens First Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Citizens First Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Citizens First Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Citizens First Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?