- The report contains detailed information about Citizens First Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Citizens First Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Citizens First Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Citizens First Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Citizens First Bancorp Inc. business.
About Citizens First Bancorp Inc.
Citizens First Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Citizens First Savings Bank that provides banking services in the southeastern portion of Michigans Lower Peninsula and Ft. Myers, Florida. It accepts deposits from the general public in the communities surrounding its 24 full-service banking centers and 1 loan production office.
The banks wholly owned subsidiaries include Citizens Financial Services, Inc., Citizens First Mobile Services, LLC, Citizens First Mortgage, LLC, and Port Huron CDE, LLC. Citizens Financial Services, Inc. includes its wholly-owned subsidiary, CFS Insurance Agency. Port Huron CDE, LLC is a limited liability company, which targets real estate and business investments with a focus on healthcare, industrial, mixed use projects, and shared community facilities. The bank owns 100% of Coastal Equity Partners, L.L.C., whose primary purpose is to own and operate real estate activities. The bank also owns 100% of Horizon Capital Management and CF1 Investment Fund, LLC. Horizon Capital Management provides clients with a quantitatively driven small cap offering and a total return global investment model. CF1 Investment Fund LLC, is a limited liability company formed to target real estate and business investments with a focus on healthcare, industrial, mixed use projects, and shared community facilities.
The banks deposit gathering and lending activities, as well as its other primary business operations, are principally concentrated in and around the communities surrounding its 24 locations in St. Clair, Sanilac, Huron, Lapeer, Macomb and Oakland counties, Michigan.
The bank offers various deposit accounts with a range of interest rates and terms, including savings accounts, checking and NOW accounts, certificates of deposit, individual retirement accounts and money market accounts. It offers a range of commercial deposit products and checking accounts to counties, cities, townships, and school districts (municipalities) located within its market areas.
The banks principal lending activity is the origination of mortgage loans for the purchase or refinancing of one- to four- family residential properties. It also originates commercial and multi-family real estate loans, construction loans, commercial loans, automobile loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, and a variety of other consumer loans. The bank originates one- to four-family residential mortgage loans, commercial and multi-family real estate loans, residential construction loans, home equity and lines of credit, commercial loans, and various consumer loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Mortgage Loans: The banks primary lending activity is the origination of loans secured by one- to four-family residences generally located in its market area. It originates one- to four-family mortgage loans primarily for sale in the secondary market. It offers various types of loans to meet its customers needs, including, but not limited to, fixed and variable rate loans, balloon mortgages, construction loans, and interest only mortgages. It offers various types of adjustable-rate mortgage loans and fixed-rate mortgage loans.
Commercial and Multi-Family Real Estate Loans: The bank originates commercial real estate loans. These loans are secured by properties located in the banks market area and used for business purposes, such as office buildings, industrial facilities or retail facilities. The bank also originates multi-family real estate loans that are typically secured by 5-unit or apartment buildings in the banks market area. The bank also offers construction loans for commercial development projects, including multi-family commercial properties, single-family subdivisions, and condominiums.
Residential Construction Loans: The bank originates construction loans to individuals for the construction of one- to four-family residences.
Home Equity and Lines of Credit: The bank offers home equity loans and lines of credit secured by owner-occupied one- to four-family residences.
Commercial Loans: The bank makes commercial business loans primarily in its market area to various professionals, sole proprietorships, corporations, and small businesses. It offers various commercial lending products, including term loans for fixed assets, working capital loans, and lines of credit and loans with a single principal payment at maturity. Additionally, the bank originates small business administration guaranteed loans.
Consumer Loans: The bank offers various consumer loans, including automobile loans, recreational vehicle loans, mobile home loans, other secured loans, collateral loans, personal loans, and unsecured loans. It originates automobile loans and recreational vehicle loans through various dealers in its market area from banks indirect consumer lending program. The bank also originates loans on new or used mobile homes with fixed interest rates. The bank also originates consumer loans secured by boats, motorcycles, campers, and other recreational vehicles.
The banks investment portfolio includes the U.S. Treasury securities, government agency securities, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, corporate debt securities, municipal securities, certificates of deposit, bankers acceptances, demand obligations, repurchase agreements, and commercial paper.
Citizens First Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1938.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Citizens First Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Citizens First Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CITIZENS FIRST BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. History
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Citizens First Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?