- The report contains detailed information about China Development Financial Holding Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Development Financial Holding Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Development Financial Holding Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Development Financial Holding Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Development Financial Holding Corporation business.
About China Development Financial Holding Corporation
China Development Financial Holding Corporation (CDFH) operates as a domestic financial holding company that specializes in institutional finance. Its operations span the major core areas of business: direct investment, banking, financial services and securities. The companys major subsidiaries include China Development Industrial Bank, Inc. and Grand Cathay Securities (GCS). As of December 31, 2003, the bank operated 31 branches.
Direct investment is primarily focused on principal investments employing CDFHs own funds. This includes domestic investment, overseas investment and small and medium enterprises (SME). It is also involved in fund management and provides asset management services. Direct Investment focuses on the manufacturing sectors, such as semiconductors, computers, communications and electronic components.
Overseas Investment has a portfolio comprising of investments in 18 countries, with an emphasis on telecoms, wireless communication, TFT LCD and IC design.
SME Business targets domestic SMEs with growth potential and provides integrated financial services, including equity investment, commercial lending and advisory services.
CDFHs banking and financial business is primarily focused on institutional banking with the following core services that include:
Banking business provides lending services and financing solutions to corporations, public sector entities and institutions.
Trust services sector provides trust services for institutional clients in two major areas that include securities investment management and asset securitization of financial assets, such as auto loans, commercial leasing and credit card financing.
Project finance provides financial advisory services for large-scale infrastructure and commercial development projects, to act as the arranger of loans for equity investment and to participate as an investor or lender on a selective basis.
GCS is involved in all aspects of the securities business, including securities brokerage, proprietary dealing, underwriting, share registrar services, futures brokerage and trading and investment advisory services. GCS is the domestic securities firm for the underwriting of equity and bond issues.
China Development Financial Holding Corporation was incorporated in 2001 through a share swap with China Development Industrial Bank, Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Development Financial Holding Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Development Financial Holding Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Development Financial Holding Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Development Financial Holding Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Development Financial Holding Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA DEVELOPMENT FINANCIAL HOLDING CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Major Shareholders
China Development Financial Holding Corporation History
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Offices and Representations
China Development Financial Holding Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Development Financial Holding Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
China Development Financial Holding Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
China Development Financial Holding Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Development Financial Holding Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Development Financial Holding Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?