- The report contains detailed information about CCSB Financial Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CCSB Financial Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CCSB Financial Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CCSB Financial Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CCSB Financial Corp. business.
About CCSB Financial Corp.
CCSB Financial Corp. operates as the holding company for Clay County Savings Bank (the Bank). The Bank operates as a community-oriented savings institution offering a variety of financial products and services to meet the needs of the communities it serves.
The Banks principal business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public in the areas surrounding its branches and investing those deposits, together with funds generated from operations and borrowings, primarily in one to four-family residential mortgage loans, construction loans, multi-family and commercial real estate loans, mortgage-related securities and various other securities. The Bank also invests in commercial business loans and consumer and other loans, including home equity and automobile loans.
The Bank serves communities located in Clay and Platte Counties and in surrounding counties in Missouri from its main office and branch office in Liberty and its branch offices in Kearney and Smithville. Liberty, Kearney and Smithville are all located in Clay County, which is part of the Kansas City Metropolitan Statistical Area.
The Bank has four offices located in Clay County, Missouri. The main office and a branch office are located in Liberty, and branch offices are also located in Kearney and Smithville.
The Banks loan portfolio includes real estate loans, primarily permanent and construction financing of single-family homes. In addition to the permanent and construction financing of one- to four-family real estate, the Bank originates loans secured by multi-family and nonresidential real estate, consumer loans (primarily home equity loans and lines of credit) and commercial non-real estate loans. The Bank participates in one nonresidential real estate loan with the Bank. It originates primarily adjustable-rate, balloon and short- and medium-term, fixed-rate loans for the loan portfolio. The Bank sells its balloon and fixed-rate single-family, owner-occupied real estate loans through the secondary market.
One- to Four-Family Real Estate Loans: The Banks primary lending activity consists of originating one- to four-family, residential real estate loans, secured by properties located in its market area.
Construction, Land and Land Development Loans: The Bank originates three types of residential construction loans construction/speculative loans, construction/custom loans, and construction/permanent loans. It also originates construction loans on multi-family or nonresidential properties, land development loans to area homebuilders that are secured by individual unimproved or improved residential building lots, and loans secured by land held for future development. Construction/speculative loans are made to area homebuilders who do not have, at the time the loan is originated, a signed contract with a homebuyer who has a commitment for permanent financing with either the Bank or another lender. Construction/custom loans are made to either an individual who has contracted with a builder to construct their personal residence, or to a builder who has a signed contract to build a new home for the homeowner.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: These commercial real estate loans include loans secured by improved property such as offices, churches, small business facilities, strip mall shopping centers, motels, and other income producing, non-residential buildings. The Bank offers commercial real estate loans with adjustable rates, short-term fixed rates (10 years or less) or longer-term (with amortization schedules of up to 25 years) loans with balloon features. The adjustable-rate commercial real estate loans are generally tied to the prime rate. It obtains appraisals on properties securing commercial real estate loans.
Multi-Family Loans: The Bank offers multi-family real estate loans with adjustable rates, short-term fixed rates or longer-term loans with balloon features.
Consumer Loans: The Bank is authorized to make loans for various consumer purposes. Consumer loans comprise home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, automobile loans and loans on deposits. Home equity loans and home equity lines of credit are generally made for owner-occupied homes, and are secured by first or second mortgages on residences. Home equity loans provide for a one-time advance of funds, while home equity lines of credit are revolving lines of credit.
Automobile loans are made directly to the car buyers, and the Bank does not participate in indirect automobile loan programs though car dealerships.
Commercial Business Loans: In addition to commercial real estate loans, the Bank also engages in small commercial non-real estate lending, including business installment loans, lines of credit and other commercial loans. The Bank originates both secured and unsecured commercial business loans to businesses located in its primary lending area.
The Banks investment portfolio includes various types of liquid assets, including United States government obligations, securities of various federal agencies and of state and municipal governments, deposits at the FHLB of Des Moines, certificates of deposit of federally insured institutions, certain bankers acceptances and federal funds.
The Banks deposit products include personal and commercial checking, NOW, money market, statement and passbook savings, and term certificate accounts.
CCSB Financial Corp. was founded in 1922.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CCSB Financial Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CCSB Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CCSB Financial Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CCSB Financial Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CCSB Financial Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CCSB FINANCIAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CCSB Financial Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CCSB Financial Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CCSB Financial Corp. Major Shareholders
CCSB Financial Corp. History
CCSB Financial Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CCSB Financial Corp. Offices and Representations
CCSB Financial Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CCSB Financial Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CCSB Financial Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CCSB Financial Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
CCSB Financial Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CCSB Financial Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CCSB Financial Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CCSB Financial Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CCSB Financial Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CCSB Financial Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CCSB Financial Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CCSB Financial Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?