- The report contains detailed information about Capital City Bank Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Capital City Bank Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Capital City Bank Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Capital City Bank Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Capital City Bank Group Inc. business.
About Capital City Bank Group Inc.
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for Capital City Bank, which offers commercial and retail banking services in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama. The bank provides traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bank cards, data processing, and securities brokerage services through 70 banking locations.
Business Banking: The bank provides banking services to corporations and other business clients. Credit products are available for general business purposes, including financing for commercial business properties, equipment, inventories and accounts receivable, as well as commercial leasing and letters of credit. It also provides treasury management services, and through a marketing alliance with Elavon, Inc., merchant credit card transaction processing services.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: The bank provides a range of products to serve the financing needs of commercial developers and investors, residential builders and developers, and community development. Credit products are available to facilitate the purchase of land and/or build structures for business use and for investors who are developing residential or commercial property.
Residential Real Estate Lending: The bank provides products to help serve the home financing needs of consumers, including conventional permanent and construction/permanent (fixed or adjustable rate) financing arrangements, and FHA/VA loan products. The bank offers both fixed-rate and adjustable rate residential mortgage (ARM) loans. It offers these products through its existing network of offices.
Retail Credit: The bank provides a range of loan products to serve the needs of consumers, including personal loans, automobile loans, boat/RV loans, home equity loans, and credit card programs.
Institutional Banking: The bank provides banking services to serve the needs of state and local governments, public schools and colleges, charities, membership, and not-for-profit associations, including customized checking and savings accounts, cash management systems, tax-exempt loans, lines of credit, and term loans.
Retail Banking: The bank provides a range of consumer banking services, including checking accounts, savings programs, automated teller machines (ATMs), debit/credit cards, night deposit services, safe deposit facilities, and PC/Internet banking. Clients can use the Capital City Bank Direct which offers both a live call center between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. five days a week, and an automated phone system offering 24-hour access to their deposit and loan account information, and transfer funds between linked accounts. It is a member of the Star ATM Network that permits banking clients to access cash at ATMs or point of sale merchants.
Data Processing Services
Capital City Services Company (the Services Company) provides data processing services to financial institutions (including the bank), government agencies, and commercial clients located throughout North Florida and South Georgia. As of February 26, 2010, the Services Company was providing data processing services to seven correspondent banks, which have relationships with the bank.
Trust Services and Asset Management
Capital City Trust Company (the Trust Company) is the investment management arm of the bank. The Trust Company provides asset management for individuals through agency, personal trust, IRAs, and personal investment management accounts. Its primary product line includes administration of pension, profit sharing, and 401(k) plans. Associations, endowments, and other non-profit entities hire the Trust Company to manage their investment portfolios. Additionally, a staff of professionals serves individuals requiring the services of a trustee, personal representative, or a guardian.
The bank offers access to retail investment products through Capital City Banc Investments, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of the bank. These products are offered through INVEST Financial Corporation. Capital City Banc Investments, Inc. offers a line of retail securities products, including U.S. government bonds, tax-free municipal bonds, stocks, mutual funds, unit investment trusts, annuities, life insurance, and long-term health care.
As of December 31, 2009, the banks loan portfolio included commercial, financial and agricultural loans; real estate construction loans; real estate commercial loans; real estate residential loans; real estate home equity loans; and consumer loans.
The banks deposit products include NOW accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, and time deposits.
As of December 31, 2009, the banks investment portfolio included U.S. treasury; U.S. government agencies and corporations; states and political subdivisions; and mortgage-backed securities.
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. was founded in 1982.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Capital City Bank Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Capital City Bank Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Capital City Bank Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Capital City Bank Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Capital City Bank Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAPITAL CITY BANK GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Capital City Bank Group Inc. History
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Capital City Bank Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Capital City Bank Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Capital City Bank Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Capital City Bank Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Capital City Bank Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Capital City Bank Group Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?