- The report contains detailed information about Bure Equity AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bure Equity AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bure Equity AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bure Equity AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bure Equity AB business.
About Bure Equity AB
Bure Equity AB operates as an investment company, investing mainly in unlisted companies in the service sector in Sweden. As of December 31, 2004, its investment portfolio comprised 16 companies. The companies are spread across different sectors with a focus on IT, training and education, and media.
Systeam provides IT consultancy services for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and Global Resource Planning (ERP), systems development and management services for large companies. The clients include approximately 3,800 companies in different sectors, including trade, industry, forestry and health care.
Cygate provides products and services for building and development of secure and managed IP network solutions. The service offering ranges from design, operation and maintenance to monitoring, management and 24x7 support. The Cygate Group operates in the Nordic countries through subsidiaries in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and via partners in Norway. The companys clients include the Stockholm County Council, Systembolaget, Comhem, Nokia, VAG, Synoptik, Reuters and UPC.
Cygate offers secure IP network solutions for local and global networks, broadband and wireless networks. Based on the IP platform, network applications such as IP telephony, storage, security and servers can be easily implemented.
Carl Bro Group
Carl Bro Group operates as an international consulting engineering company and provider of technical consulting services in Scandinavia. Its Building & Civil Engineering unit provides consulting services for structural engineering, planning and design of construction and infrastructure projects. Its Water & Environment unit provides solutions for waste water, drinking water, solid waste management, contaminated soil and water. Its Energy unit covers all parts of the energy chain from dimensioning of power generation capacity to production development and power distribution/transmission. Its Industry & Marine unit offers services related to logistics and production, automation, process development, industrial design, industrial environment, ship design and ship inspection.
Mercuri International operates in approximately 40 countries, primarily through wholly owned subsidiaries or via franchisees and partners. Every year, the company carries out around 5,000 development projects in close collaboration with its clients.
Citat helps its clients to improve the efficiency of their marketing and communication as a means for nurturing their brands and achieving their business objectives. Through a combination of consulting services, system solutions and production, the clients communication strategies are realized and their processes streamlined. Citat can fulfil most communication needs, such as catalogues, advertisements, customer and employee magazines, sales materials, annual reports, training courses, Web sites, intranets, etc. Citat can offer its clients end-to-end solutions and works according to an outsourcing business model. Citats clients include Volvo, Ericsson, AstraZeneca, H&M, TeliaSonera, ABB and Handelsbanken.
Vittra Utbildning strives to prepare children and young people to participate in society as conscious citizens, to learn for life and not just for school. Vittra works according to an educational model based on an individual development plan for each pupil. This plan consists of three equally important facets; personal development, knowledge development and learning to learn. At the same time, Vittra has established common ground rules based on the three guiding principles of personal responsibility, diversity and clarity. Vittra has around 26 preschools, compulsory schools and secondary schools in the Gothenburg and Stockholm areas and in Halland, Skane and Ostergotland.
Retea is active in four business areas, all of which offer clients in-depth expertise in development of networks for power supply, telecom and datacom. Its Power Networks division offers consulting services in power distribution and outdoor lighting, as well as relay protection, control and monitoring, and
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BURE EQUITY AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BURE EQUITY AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BURE EQUITY AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BURE EQUITY AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BURE EQUITY AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bure Equity AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bure Equity AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bure Equity AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bure Equity AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bure Equity AB Industry Position Analysis
6. BURE EQUITY AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BURE EQUITY AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BURE EQUITY AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BURE EQUITY AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BURE EQUITY AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BURE EQUITY AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bure Equity AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bure Equity AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bure Equity AB Major Shareholders
Bure Equity AB History
Bure Equity AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bure Equity AB Offices and Representations
Bure Equity AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bure Equity AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bure Equity AB Capital Market Snapshot
Bure Equity AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Bure Equity AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bure Equity AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bure Equity AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bure Equity AB 1-year Stock Charts
Bure Equity AB 5-year Stock Charts
Bure Equity AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bure Equity AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bure Equity AB Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?