- The report contains detailed information about Brandt, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Brandt, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Brandt, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Brandt, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Brandt, Inc. business.
About Brandt, Inc.
Laidlaw Global Corporation (the Company) is a financial services firm that has operated in two business segments: brokerage, which includes investment banking and sales and trading, and asset management. Through its subsidiaries, the company provided a broad range of financial and investment services and products to individuals, corporations and institutions. The Company is focusing its business development in selectively targeted industries with growth potential.
Laidlaw Global Securities, Inc: Laidlaw Global Securities, Inc. (LGSI), formerly known as Laidlaw Equities, Inc., was a New York based financial services corporation which was incorporated in 1986. It was a broker-dealer whose principal activities were institutional and retail brokerage, trading and sales, investment banking and research.
Westminster Securities Corporation: Westminster is a New York based comprehensive professional investment services corporation, which was incorporated in 1971. Westminster's principal activities are investment banking, institutional and retail brokerage, market making and asset management. Westminster also maintains an office in Miami, Florida.
Globeshare Group, Inc: Globeshare Group, Inc. a 97% owned subsidiary of Laidlaw, is a New York based entity which was incorporated in 1999. It was established by Laidlaw to create and develop an internet-based international investment services business, including operations in securities trading, investment banking, asset management and real estate. It owns Globeshare, Inc., which was a broker-dealer based in New York, focusing on affording customers access to international and domestic markets through the internet and strategic alliances.
Laidlaw Pacific (Asia) Ltd: Laidlaw Pacific is a Hong Kong based investment advisor, which was incorporated in 1992. Its principal activities intended to provide corporate financial advisory services.
Laidlaw International, S.A: Laidlaw International, S.A. was a fully licensed broker in Paris, France.
Lines of Business
Traditional Trading and Brokerage Services: Laidlaw Global Securities provided professional brokerage services to both institutional and individual investors. Laidlaw Global Securities was focused to meet the needs of the sophisticated investor by offering a full range of investment strategies and services including domestic and international equities, bonds, debt securities, mutual funds, government securities, new public and private offerings, retirement services and life insurance/annuity products. In addition, Laidlaw Global Securities provided proprietary product offerings for investment clients by specializing in firm research and client underwriting of small to mid-capitalization companies with market capitalization under $500 million.
Investment Banking: Laidlaw Global Securities' investment banking professionals had completed numerous private placements, public stock offerings, and secondary equity and debt offerings. Since January of 1997, Laidlaw Global Securities had acted as either lead underwriter or co-underwriter in several public offerings including Puro Water, Inc., Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Company, Augment Systems, Inc., Scheid Vineyards, Inc., JinPan International, Ltd., Newmark Homes Corp., and Sanguine Corporation. Laidlaw Global Securities also acted as a financial advisor to a number of middle-market companies in developing strategies for maximizing shareholder value. Laidlaw Global Securities provided fairness opinions and valuations, advice on recapitalization, mergers and acquisitions, advice on selling companies, and assistance with the private placement and public distribution of securities in the United States and abroad.
Asset Management and Investment Services: Laidlaw Global Securities was also a registered investment advisory firm, and as such, provided services including performance monitoring selection of third party investment managers, and discretionary asset management. The investment advisory services offered by Laidlaw Global Securities were tailored for a variety of clients, including individuals, pension and profit-sharing plans, trusts and estates, charitable organizations, corporations and other businesses.
Investment Property Management and Other Real Estate Ventures: Laidlaw Properties, Inc. will provide the expertise in the development of the investment property management business and implementation of future real estate transactions. Laidlaw Properties intends to concentrate on the development of resort properties.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRANDT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRANDT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRANDT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRANDT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRANDT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Brandt, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Brandt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Brandt, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Brandt, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Brandt, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRANDT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRANDT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRANDT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRANDT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRANDT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRANDT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Brandt, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Brandt, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Brandt, Inc. Major Shareholders
Brandt, Inc. History
Brandt, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Brandt, Inc. Offices and Representations
Brandt, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Brandt, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Brandt, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Brandt, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Brandt, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Brandt, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Brandt, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Brandt, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Brandt, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Brandt, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Brandt, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Brandt, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?