- The report contains detailed information about Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. business.
About Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc.
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Beneficial Bank, which offers traditional financial services to consumers and businesses in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
The company attracts deposits from the general public and uses those funds to originate various loans, including commercial real estate loans, consumer loans, home equity loans, one-to-four family real estate loans, commercial business loans, and construction loans. The company offers insurance brokerage and investment advisory services through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Beneficial Insurance Services, LLC and Beneficial Advisors, LLC.
The company operates 38 full-service banking offices in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia, and Bucks Counties, Pennsylvania; and 30 full-service banking offices in Burlington and Camden Counties, New Jersey.
One-to-Four Family Residential Loans: The company offers two types of residential mortgage loans: fixed-rate loans and adjustable-rate loans. It offers fixed-rate mortgage loans with terms of up to 30 years. It offers adjustable-rate mortgage loans with interest rates and payments that adjust annually after an initial fixed period of one, three or five years.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company offers commercial real estate loans secured by real estate primarily with adjustable rates. It originates various commercial real estate loans generally for terms up to 25 years. Commercial real estate loans also are originated for the acquisition and development of land.
Commercial Loans: The company offers commercial business loans to professionals, sole proprietorships, and small businesses in its market area. It offers installment loans for capital improvements, equipment acquisition, and long-term working capital. It originates lines of credit to finance the working capital needs of businesses to be repaid by seasonal cash flows or to provide a period of time during which the business can borrow funds for planned equipment purchases. It also offers accounts receivable lines of credit.
Consumer Loans: The company offers various consumer loans, including home equity loans and lines of credit, automobile loans, educational loans, boat loans, loans for recreational vehicles, guaranteed student loans, and loans secured by passbook accounts and certificates of deposit. It also offers unsecured lines of credit. The company offers loans secured by new and used automobiles. It offers consumer loans secured by passbook accounts and certificates of deposit.
The company offers a selection of deposit instruments, including non-interest bearing demand deposits (such as individual and municipal checking accounts), interest-bearing demand accounts (such as NOW and money market accounts), savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. Its business banking deposit products include a commercial checking account and a checking account specifically designed for small businesses. Additionally, it offers cash management, including remote deposit, lockbox service, and sweep accounts.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio consisted primarily of mortgage-backed securities, including collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs). Other securities include United States government and agency securities, including securities issued by government sponsored enterprises, municipal and other bonds, including collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) backed by bank trust preferred capital securities, equity securities, and mutual funds.
The company's other subsidiaries include Neumann Corporation, a Delaware Investment Holding Company and holds title to various securities and other investments BSB Union Corporation engages in the business of owning and leasing automobiles; St. Ignatius Senior Housing I, L.P. is a limited partnership sponsored by St. Ignatius Nursing Home, a subsidiary of which is the general partner; St. Ignatius Senior Housing II, L.P. is a limited partnership and sponsored by St. Ignatius Nursing Home, a subsidiary of which is the general partner; and Graphic Arts Insurance Agency is an insurance agency in which Beneficial Insurance owns a 51% ownership interest.
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp, Inc. was founded in 1853.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BENEFICIAL MUTUAL BANCORP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Major Shareholders
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. History
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Offices and Representations
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Beneficial Mutual Bancorp Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?