- The report contains detailed information about BCB Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BCB Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BCB Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BCB Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BCB Holdings Ltd. business.
About BCB Holdings Ltd.
BCB Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, operates financial services businesses in Belize, and the Turks and Caicos Islands. The company provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in the Caribbean region.
Domestic banking in Belize
Belize Bank provides a range of banking and financial services to both retail and commercial customers, including online banking and electronic bill paying services. Belize Bank has a head office in Belize City, 11 branches, and a network of 21 ATMs.
Belize Bank provides credit facilities to both commercial and retail customers. Approximately half of Belize Banks loan portfolio consists of corporate loans supporting the tourism, agriculture, mariculture, and distribution industries. The balance of the portfolio is extended to residential mortgages and consumer loans.
Belize Bank current and savings accounts provide customers access to their funds with debit cards. Belize Banks VISA Gold Card and MasterCard credit cards allow customers to make purchases and access funds Worldwide. The VISA Gold Card also offers free travel accident insurance, free auto rental insurance, and an array of emergency travel assistance services.
Through the Belize Bank Visa Debit Card, cardholders are able to access funds in their deposit accounts by using the card to pay for goods and services at approximately 1,000 business establishments across Belize.
Belize Bank Merchant Accounts provide Belizean based businesses with VISA, MasterCard, and American Express electronic processing capability. The Merchant Accounts feature discount rates, next day credits, reconciliation through online banking service, and a support system. In direct response to the needs of its commercial customers, Belize Bank also offers Internet Merchant Accounts (IMAs), using PayPals PayFlow Pro Internet payment gateway to enable the processing of credit card transactions via the Internet.
With Belize Bank Online, customers can view and download to accounting programs or spreadsheets their account transactions, transfer funds, and pay their bills online. In addition, Commercial Online Banking customers can reconcile their credit card transactions and process their payrolls by making direct payments to their employees.
Belize Banks 24-hour Online Messaging System allows customers to correspond with Belize Bank personnel through a secure channel. The services of Belize Bank Online are also available to customers of British Caribbean Bank International and the company.
The company provides a range of banking services to its worldwide customers. These services include deposit accounts in multiple currencies, flexible types of loan facilities, credit, debit and prepaid cards, online stock trading, online banking, online merchant acquiring, company formation and administration, and other related services.
The company has correspondent banking relationships with international banks, including Bank of America and Citibank. It also offers tax-free, hard currency term deposits with various terms of maturity. It provides various types of lending options to facilitate the possible financing solutions for its customers. Credit facilities include overdrafts, lines of credit and secured mortgage loans for personal, residential or commercial purposes. The company also offers standby and documentary letters of credit and financial guarantees.
The company offers customers access to stocks, mutual funds, options, and other securities through its brokerage service partners in the U.S. BCB Internationals VISA Gold Card, MasterCard credit cards, and VISA Debit cards are available to customers and provide the same services as those provided by Belize Bank.
Through Belize Corporate Services Limited and affiliated companies, BCB International offers Belize International Business Company (Belize IBC) formation and maintenance services along with complementary administrative and ancillary services. As of March 2009, Belize Corporate Services has approximately 16,000 companies under management.
Banking in the Turks and Caicos Islands
The company provides lending and deposit facilities together with a range of other banking services to domestic and international customers. Its assets comprise principally asset backed lending to the tourism and property development sectors.
The company offers both current accounts and term deposits in U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars, and U.K. pounds. BCBs bank accounts are suited for international customers who require immediate access to their funds by wire transfer. The company provides facilities for tourism related development financing, residential mortgages, and service businesses throughout TCI.
Numar, based in Costa Rica, owns edible oil processing and distribution operations and palm seed plantations in Central America where the company engages in the production and distribution of edible oils, margarine, industrial oils and animal feed. The company controls approximately 65,000 acres of oil palm plantations spread across south east Costa Rica, Mexico, and Nicaragua.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BCB Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BCB Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BCB Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BCB Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BCB Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BELIZE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BCB HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BCB Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BCB Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BCB Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
BCB Holdings Ltd. History
BCB Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BCB Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
BCB Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BCB Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BCB Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
BCB Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
BCB Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BCB Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BCB Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BCB Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
BCB Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
BCB Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BCB Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BCB Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?