Bay National Corp. Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
(Coronavirus Impact Assessment - Special Edition)
CORONAVIRUS IMPACT ASSESSMENT
COVID-19 impact is taken into consideration during the analysisBay National Corp. Fundamental Company Report provides a complete overview of the company’s affairs. All available data is presented in a comprehensive and easily accessed format. The report includes financial and SWOT information, industry analysis, opinions, estimates, plus annual and quarterly forecasts made by stock market experts. The report also enables direct comparison to be made between Bay National Corp. and its competitors. This provides our Clients with a clear understanding of Bay National Corp. position in the Industry.
- The report contains detailed information about Bay National Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bay National Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bay National Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bay National Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bay National Corp. business.
About Bay National Corp.
Bay National Corporation operates as the holding company for Bay National Bank that offers banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, business owners and professionals, and high net worth individuals primarily in the Baltimore Metropolitan area, the Baltimore-Washington corridor, and Salisbury, Maryland.
As of December 31, 2008, the company operated through a main office in Lutherville, Maryland; a branch office in Salisbury, Maryland; residential lending offices located in Salisbury and Baltimore, Maryland; and a residential mortgage lending office in Cambridge, Maryland.
The company offers a range of loans, including commercial and industrial loans, real estate loans, consumer loans, and residential mortgage and home equity loans. Commercial business and commercial real estate loans for owner-occupied properties are its primary loan products.
The following is a description of the types of loans that the company has targeted in building its loan portfolio:
Commercial and industrial loans for business purposes, including working capital, equipment purchases, lines of credit, and government contract financing. Asset-based lending and accounts receivable financing are also available. The company targets small and mid-sized businesses in its market.
Commercial real estate loans include mortgage loans on non-residential properties, and land development and construction loan financing, primarily for owner-occupied premises, as well as first and second mortgage loans on commercially owned residential investment properties.
Residential mortgage loans and construction loans secured by residential property, including first and second mortgage loans on owner-occupied and investment properties (1 to 4 family and multi-family) owned by individuals, and home equity loans secured by single-family owner-occupied residences.
Consumer loans include automobile and personal loans. In addition, the company offers personal lines of credit. Its consumer loans are targeted to business owners and their employees, business professionals, and high net worth individuals.
Other Banking and Financial Services
The company offers cash management services, such as sweep accounts, repurchase agreements, commercial paper investments, account reconciliation, lockbox services, and wire transfers of funds to its commercial customers. Additionally, it makes available telephone banking, ATM/debit cards, safe keeping boxes, after-hours deposit services, travelers checks, direct deposit of payroll, and automatic drafts for various accounts.
The company offers, through strategic partners, investment advisory, risk management, and employee benefit services. Through these affiliations, banking clients would receive a range of financial services, including investment advice, personal and business insurance products, and employee benefit products, such as pension and 401(k) plan administration.
The companys investment portfolio included the U.S. Treasury securities and other equity securities consisting of Federal Reserve Bank and Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta stock.
The company offers a range of interest-bearing and non-interest-bearing accounts, including commercial and retail checking accounts, money market accounts, individual retirement accounts, interest-bearing statement savings accounts, and certificates of deposit with fixed and variable rates and a range of maturity date options.
Bay National Corporation was incorporated in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BAY NATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BAY NATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BAY NATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BAY NATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BAY NATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bay National Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bay National Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bay National Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bay National Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bay National Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. BAY NATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BAY NATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Consensus
7.2. Experts Revisions
8. BAY NATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BAY NATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BAY NATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BAY NATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
Bay National Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bay National Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Bay National Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Bay National Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bay National Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bay National Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Bay National Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bay National Corp. Key Executives
Bay National Corp. Major Shareholders
Bay National Corp. History
Bay National Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bay National Corp. Offices and Representations
Bay National Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bay National Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bay National Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Bay National Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Bay National Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bay National Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?