- The report contains detailed information about Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA business.
About Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur, S.A. provides banking and financial services. The companys Retail Banking division offers current account and financial engineering services in the areas of corporate financing and asset management; banking, financial, and insurance products; personal finance services; and equipment solutions to individual and corporate customers. The company offers its services through a network of 566 branches and 600 ATMs. The companys Corporate and Investment Banking division offers fixed income, foreign exchange, and credit solutions; primary equity capital market services, including flotation, rights issue, secondary issue placements, bought deals, accelerated book buildings, convertible bonds, and equity-linked transactions, as well as advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, financial restructurings, and primary equity capital market transactions; structured finance products, such as energy, commodity, asset, leveraged, project, and corporate acquisition finance, as well as loan syndications and trading; global trade solutions, international cash management, and hedging solutions; and research, structuring, trading, and sale of equities, and funds. Its Investment Solutions division offers private banking; asset management; online savings and trading; and property and casualty insurance products; securities services for fund managers, financial institutions, and businesses; and real estate services, including property development, investment management, financial transaction, consulting, valuation, and property management to companies or individuals, and investors. The company also owns a portfolio of directly held strategic investments, directly held minority stakes, investments in funds, and joint investments made with funds or institutional investors. Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur was founded in 1959 and is headquartered in Casablanca, Morocco.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Industry Position Analysis
6. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MOROCCO PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANQUE MAROCAINE DU COMMERCE EXTERIEUR SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Major Shareholders
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA History
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Offices and Representations
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Capital Market Snapshot
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA 1-year Stock Charts
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA 5-year Stock Charts
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Banque Marocaine du Commerce Exterieur SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?