- The report contains detailed information about Bank Mutual Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bank Mutual Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bank Mutual Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bank Mutual Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bank Mutual Corporation business.
About Bank Mutual Corporation
Bank Mutual Corporation operates as the holding company for Bank Mutual, which offers a range of financial services primarily in the state of Wisconsin.
The companys primary business is community banking, which includes attracting deposits from and making loans to the general public and private businesses, as well as governmental and non-profit entities. It also invests in mortgage-related and other investment securities. As of December 31, 2009, the company had 78 banking offices in Wisconsin and 1 in Minnesota.
The companys loan portfolio consists primarily of mortgage loans, which includes loans secured by one- to four-family residences, multi-family properties, and commercial real estate properties, as well as construction loans secured by the same types of properties. The loan portfolio also includes consumer loans consisting principally of home equity lines of credit, fixed and adjustable rate home equity loans, student loans, and automobile loans. In addition, the companys loan portfolio also contains commercial business loans.
Residential Mortgage Lending: The company originates and purchases first mortgage loans secured by one- to four-family properties. Majority of these loans are owner-occupied. It also originates first mortgage loans secured by second homes, seasonal homes, and investment properties. It originates primarily conventional fixed rate residential mortgage loans and adjustable rate residential mortgage (ARM) loans with maturity dates up to 30 years. The company also originates jumbo single family mortgage loans. It also originates loans under programs administered by the State Veterans Administration (State VA), the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) Guaranteed Rural Housing Program, and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). The company also originates fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage loans under special programs for low- to moderate-income households and first-time home buyers.
Consumer Loans: The companys portfolio of consumer loans include fixed term home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, home improvement loans, automobile loans, recreational vehicle loans, boat loans, deposit account loans, overdraft protection lines of credit, unsecured consumer loans, and unsecured consumer loans through credit card programs that are administered by third parties. Its primary focus in consumer lending has been the origination of loans secured by real estate, which includes home equity loans, home improvement loans, and home equity lines of credit. It originates fixed rate home equity and home improvement term loans. Home equity lines of credit are variable rate loans secured by a first or second mortgage on owner-occupied one- to four-family residences and second homes. In conjunction with its consumer lending activities, the company offers customers credit life and disability insurance products underwritten and administered by an independent insurance provider.
Multi-family and Commercial Real Estate Loans: The companys multi-family and commercial real estate loan portfolios consist of fixed rate and adjustable rate loans originated at prevailing market rates usually tied to various treasury indices. This portfolio consists of loans secured by apartment buildings, office buildings, warehouses, industrial buildings, and retail centers.
Construction and Development Loans: The companys portfolio of construction and development loans have terms of 18 to 24 months and are interest-only and carry variable interest rates tied to the prime rate.
Commercial Business Loans: The companys portfolio of commercial business loans consists of loans to businesses for equipment purchases, working capital term loans, and lines of credit, debt refinancing, small business administration (SBA) loans, and domestic standby letters of credit. These loans are secured by general business security agreements, owner-occupied real estate, and personal guarantees. It offers variable, adjustable, and fixed rate commercial business loans. The company also has commercial business loans that have an initi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bank Mutual Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bank Mutual Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bank Mutual Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bank Mutual Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bank Mutual Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANK MUTUAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bank Mutual Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bank Mutual Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bank Mutual Corporation Major Shareholders
Bank Mutual Corporation History
Bank Mutual Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bank Mutual Corporation Offices and Representations
Bank Mutual Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bank Mutual Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bank Mutual Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Bank Mutual Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Bank Mutual Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bank Mutual Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bank Mutual Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bank Mutual Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Bank Mutual Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Bank Mutual Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bank Mutual Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bank Mutual Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?