- The report contains detailed information about Banco Bradesco S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Banco Bradesco S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Banco Bradesco S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Banco Bradesco S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Banco Bradesco S.A. business.
About Banco Bradesco S.A.
Banco Bradesco S.A. operates as a private-sector bank in Brazil. The company offers a range of banking and financial products and services in Brazil. Its services and products encompass banking operations, such as lending and deposit-taking, credit card issuance, consortiums, insurance, leasing, payment collection and processing, pension plans, asset management, and brokerage services.
The company organizes its operations into two main areas, including banking services; and insurance services, private pension plans, and certificated savings plans.
The company offers a range of banking products and services, including deposit-taking operations, such as checking accounts, savings accounts and time deposits; credit operations (individuals and companies, real estate financing, microcredit, onlending of BNDES resources, rural credit, leasing, among others); credit cards, debit cards, and pre‑paid cards; management of receipts, payments, human resources, and administrative support; asset management; services related to capital markets and investment banking activities; intermediation and trading services; custody, depositary and controllership services; international banking services; and consortiums. The companys client base includes individuals and small, midsized and large companies in Brazil.
The company offers various deposit products and services to its customers through its branches, including checking accounts, which do not bear interest; investment deposit accounts; traditional savings accounts; time deposits, which are represented by certificados de deposito bancario (Bank Deposit Certificates, or CDBs), and earn interest at a fixed or floating rate; and deposits from financial institutions, which are represented by certificados de deposito interbancario (Interbank Deposit Certificates, or CDIs), and earn the interbank deposit rate.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had 20.9 million checking account holders, 19.7 million of which were individual account holders and 1.2 million of which were corporate account holders. It had 37.7 million savings accounts.
The company offers its clients some additional special services, such as the Easy-Checking Account, a combination checking account and savings account in which, after the lapse of a pre-set period (the length of which is determined by regulation), deposited funds earn interest at the same rate as its savings accounts, unlike its ordinary checking accounts, which earn no interest; identified deposits, which allow its clients to identify deposits made in favor of a third party through the use of a personal identification number; and real-time banking transfers from a checking, savings or investment account to or between another checking, savings or investment accounts, including accounts at other banks.
Consumer Credit Operations
The company provides personal loans to individual customers. Such loans consist primarily of short-term loans, extended by its branches to holders of its checking accounts and, with in certain limits, through its ATM network; automobile financing loans, which have an average maturity of 15 months; and overdraft loans on checking accounts. The company also provides revolving credit facilities and traditional term loans.
Banco Bradesco Financiamentos (Bradesco Financiamentos) the companys financing subsidiary has two business lines, including payroll deductible loans to INSS retirees and pensioners, employees of companies controlled by federal, state and municipal governments, and employees of private sector companies; and financing and leasing of vehicles with solutions in CDC, leasing and others with its own funds, as well as onlending to Bradesco clients and non‑clients, working in partnership with 22,639 resellers and dealers across the country in the segments of light vehicles, motorcycles, and heavy vehicles.
The company operates with correspondent banks in all Brazilian states, which also offer value added products (credit cards, insurance, funding, consortium and others) and operate in partnership with Bradesco branches to directly
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Banco Bradesco S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Banco Bradesco S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Banco Bradesco S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Banco Bradesco S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Banco Bradesco S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANCO BRADESCO S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Banco Bradesco S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Banco Bradesco S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Banco Bradesco S.A. Major Shareholders
Banco Bradesco S.A. History
Banco Bradesco S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Banco Bradesco S.A. Offices and Representations
Banco Bradesco S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Banco Bradesco S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Banco Bradesco S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
Banco Bradesco S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Banco Bradesco S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Banco Bradesco S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Banco Bradesco S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Banco Bradesco S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
Banco Bradesco S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
Banco Bradesco S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Banco Bradesco S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Banco Bradesco S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?