- The report contains detailed information about Bancaffiliated Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Bancaffiliated Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Bancaffiliated Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Bancaffiliated Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Bancaffiliated Inc. business.
About Bancaffiliated Inc.
BancAffiliated, Inc. was formed in 2001 by Affiliated Bank. The acquisition of Affiliated Bank by BancAffiliated, Inc. was consummated in connection with Affiliated Bank's conversion from the mutual to stock form.
The activities of BancAffiliated, Inc. itself have been limited to investment in the stock of Affiliated Bank and deposits at Affiliated Bank and the purchase of loan participations from Affiliated Bank.
The banks principal business consists of attracting retail deposits from the general public and investing those funds primarily in construction and development loans, commercial business loans, commercial real estate loans, and permanent loans secured by first mortgages on owner- occupied, one- to four-family residences. The bank also originates automobile loans and, to a lesser extent, a variety of other consumer loans and multi-family residential loans.
The bank offers a variety of deposit accounts having a wide range of interest rates and terms, which generally include savings accounts, money market accounts, NOW and non-interest bearing demand deposit accounts and time deposit accounts with varied terms ranging from 30 days to 24 months. The bank solicits deposits in its primary market area of Tarrant County and it accepts brokered deposits.
Affiliated Bank is a community-oriented financial institution offering a variety of financial services to meet the needs of the communities it serves. It is headquartered at 500 Harwood Road, Bedford, Texas, and has one full service banking office primarily serving Tarrant County, Texas.
Construction and Development Lending: The bank originates construction loans to builders and to individuals for the construction of their primary residences. Substantially all of these loans are secured by property located within its market area. Loans to individuals for the construction of their residences typically run for up to 12 months.
Commercial Business Lending: The bank also originates commercial business loans.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: Affiliated Bank offers commercial real estate loans. These loans are secured primarily by small retail establishments, rental properties and small office buildings located in its primary market area.
Consumer and Automobile Lending: Consumer loans generally have shorter terms to maturity, which reduces the banks exposure to changes in interest rates, and carry higher rates of interest than do one- to four-family residential mortgage loans. The bank also offers a limited amount of unsecured loans.
Affiliated Bank also originates credit card loans, loans secured by deposit accounts and other consumer loans.
One- to Four-Family Residential Lending: The bank currently originates one- to four-family mortgage loans on a fixed- rate basis.
Multi-Family Residential Lending: The bank offers multi-family residential loans. These loans are secured primarily by real estate located in its primary market area.
The multi-family residential loans are originated with both fixed and adjustable interest rates.
The bank offers a variety of deposit accounts to both consumers and businesses having a wide range of interest rates and terms. The deposits consist of NOW accounts, time deposit accounts, savings, money market and demand deposit accounts.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BANCAFFILIATED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BANCAFFILIATED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BANCAFFILIATED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BANCAFFILIATED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BANCAFFILIATED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Bancaffiliated Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Bancaffiliated Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Bancaffiliated Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Bancaffiliated Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Bancaffiliated Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BANCAFFILIATED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BANCAFFILIATED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BANCAFFILIATED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BANCAFFILIATED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BANCAFFILIATED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BANCAFFILIATED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Bancaffiliated Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Bancaffiliated Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Bancaffiliated Inc. Major Shareholders
Bancaffiliated Inc. History
Bancaffiliated Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Bancaffiliated Inc. Offices and Representations
Bancaffiliated Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Bancaffiliated Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Bancaffiliated Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Bancaffiliated Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Bancaffiliated Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Bancaffiliated Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Bancaffiliated Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Bancaffiliated Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Bancaffiliated Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Bancaffiliated Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Bancaffiliated Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Bancaffiliated Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?