- The report contains detailed information about Ayala Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ayala Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ayala Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ayala Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ayala Corp. business.
About Ayala Corp.
Ayala Corporation operates in real estate and hotels, financial services and bancassurance, telecommunications, electronics, information technology and business process outsourcing services, utilities, automotives, international, and others sectors primarily in the Philippines.
The company operates its business in eight segments: Real Estate and Hotels; Financial Services and Bancassurance; Telecommunications; Electronics, Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services; Water Utilities; Automotive; International; and Others.
Real Estate and Hotels
The Real Estate and Hotels Segment engages in the planning and development of large-scale integrated residential and commercial communities; development and sale of residential, leisure, and commercial lots and the development and leasing of retail and office space and land in these communities; construction and sale of residential condominiums and office buildings; development of industrial and business parks; development and sale of upper middle-income and affordable housing; strategic land bank management; hotel, cinema, and theater operations; and construction and property management.
Financial Services and Bancassurance
The Financial Services and Bancassurance Segment engages in universal banking operations, including savings and time deposits in local and foreign currencies; commercial, consumer, mortgage and agribusiness loans; leasing; payment services, including card products, fund transfers, international trade settlement and remittances from overseas workers; trust and investment services, including portfolio management, unit funds, trust administration and estate planning; integrated bancassurance operations, including life, non-life, preneed, and reinsurance services; Internet banking; on-line stock trading; corporate finance and consulting services; foreign exchange and securities dealing; and safety deposit facilities.
The Telecommunications Segment provides digital wireless communications services, wireline voice communication services, consumer broadband services, other wireline communication services, domestic and international long distance communication or carrier services, and mobile commence services.
Electronics, Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services
The Electronics, Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Services Segment offers electronics manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets; venture capital for technology businesses and emerging markets; provision of value-added content for wireless services, on-line business-to-business and business-to consumer services; electronic commerce; and technology infrastructure hardware and software sales and technology services; and onshore- and offshore-business process outsourcing services.
The Water utilities Segment contracts to manage, operate, repair, decommission, and refurbish fixed and movable assets (except certain retained assets) required to provide water delivery services and sewerage services in the East Zone Service Area.
The Automotive Segment engages in the manufacture and sale of passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
The International Segment invests in overseas property companies and projects.
The Others Segment offers air-charter services, agri-business, and others.
Ayala Corporation was founded in 1834.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AYALA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AYALA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AYALA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AYALA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AYALA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ayala Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ayala Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ayala Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ayala Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ayala Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AYALA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AYALA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AYALA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. PHILIPPINES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AYALA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AYALA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AYALA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ayala Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ayala Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ayala Corp. Major Shareholders
Ayala Corp. History
Ayala Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ayala Corp. Offices and Representations
Ayala Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ayala Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ayala Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Ayala Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Ayala Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ayala Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ayala Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ayala Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Ayala Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Ayala Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ayala Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ayala Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?