- The report contains detailed information about Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. business.
About Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc.
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. operates as the holding company for Atlantic Southern Bank, which offers banking and financial products and services to individuals, small to medium-sized business, and professional concerns in central, coastal and southern Georgia and northern Florida.
The company operates 16 full service banking offices with 9 banking locations in the central Georgia markets of Macon, Warner Robins, Roberta, Lizella, Bonaire, and Byron; 5 in the coastal Georgia markets of Savannah, Darien, Rincon, and Brunswick, Georgia; 1 location in the South Georgia market of Valdosta, Georgia; and 1 banking location in Jacksonville, Florida.
The company offers various loan and deposit products. In addition to lending and deposit products, it offers ATM and debit cards, official checks, credit cards, direct deposit, automatic transfer, savings bonds, night depository, safe deposit boxes, stop payments, collections, wire transfers, overdraft protection, non-profit accounts, United States savings bonds, automatic account transfers, telephone banking, and 24-hour Internet banking.
The company originates loans secured by single and multi-family real estate, residential construction and owner-occupied commercial buildings, as well as to consumers for various purposes.
Commercial: The company makes loans to small to medium-sized businesses whose demand for funds falls within its legal lending limits. This category of loans includes loans made to individual, partnership or corporate borrowers, and are obtained for various business purposes.
Construction Loans: The company makes and holds real estate loans, consisting primarily of single-family residential construction loans for one-to-four unit family structures. It requires a first lien position on the land associated with the construction project and offer these loans to professional building contractors and homeowners.
Commercial Real Estate: The company offers both owner-occupied and income-producing commercial real estate loans. In addition, it offers land acquisition and development loans for subdivision, office, and industrial projects. It requires a first lien on the real estate associated with the commercial projects.
Consumer: The company makes various loans to individuals for personal, family, and household purposes, including secured and unsecured installment and term loans, home equity loans, and lines of credit.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U. S. treasury securities; securities of U. S. government sponsored enterprises; state, county, and municipal securities; mortgage-backed securities; other investments, and equity securities.
The company offers a range of services, including interest-bearing and non-interest bearing checking accounts, savings accounts, money market deposits, certificates of deposit, and individual retirement accounts.
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATLANTIC SOUTHERN FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. History
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Southern Financial Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?