- The report contains detailed information about Atlantic Bancshares Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Atlantic Bancshares Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Atlantic Bancshares Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Atlantic Bancshares Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Atlantic Bancshares Inc business.
About Atlantic Bancshares Inc
Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. operates as the holding company for Atlantic Community Bank, which provides banking services to individuals, businesses, and other organizations in the domestic markets, principally in the Beaufort County region of South Carolina.
The company's primary service area consists of southern Beaufort County and a portion of Jasper County. Its office is located in Bluffton. Additional communities falling within the company's market area include Hilton Head Island, Palmetto Bluff, Pritchardville, Sun City, Okatie, Hardeeville, and Ridgeland.
The company offers a range of lending services, including real estate, commercial and equity-line, and consumer loans to individuals, small-to medium-sized businesses, and professional concerns.
Real Estate Loans
Loans secured by first or second mortgages on real estate make up the significant portion of the companys loan portfolio. These loans generally fall into one of two categories: commercial real estate loans or construction and development loans.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company offers commercial real estate loans for the terms of five years.
Construction and Development Real Estate Loans: The company offers adjustable and fixed rate residential and commercial construction loans to builders and developers and to consumers who wish to build their own home.
Residential Real Estate Loans: The company makes residential real estate loans secured by first or second mortgages on real estate and sells them in the secondary market. It offers fixed and adjustable rate mortgages, and it sells majority of the residential real estate loans that it generates in the secondary market.
Commercial Loans: The company makes loans for commercial purposes in various lines of businesses, including equipment loans, working capital loans, and loans secured by accounts receivable or inventory. It also issues trade letters of credit, standby letters of credit, and foreign exchange directly and through a correspondent bank.
Other Banking Services
The company offers cashiers checks, banking by mail, direct deposit of payroll and social security checks, United States savings bonds, and travelers checks. It is associated with the Honor, Star, Presto, and Cirrus ATM networks that would be used by its customers throughout the country. It also offers a debit card and credit card services through a correspondent bank as an agent for the company. It offers on-line banking, lines of credit, and telephone banking. It also provides deposit courier service for customers who fall within its primary service area.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio consisted mortgage-backed securities.
The company offers a range of deposit services, including checking accounts, NOW accounts, commercial accounts, savings accounts, and other time deposits of various types, ranging from daily money market accounts to longer-term certificates of deposit. The transaction accounts and time certificates are tailored to its principal market area. In addition, it offers certain retirement account services, including IRAs.
The companys competitors include Wachovia Bank, Bank of America, SunTrust Bank, CoastalStates Bank, Liberty Savings Bank FSB, First Federal S&L of Charleston, Beach First National Bank, Tidelands Bank, Bank Meridian, Ameris Bank, Woodlands Bank, First South Bank, and Lowcountry National Bank.
Atlantic Bancshares, Inc. was founded in 2006.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Atlantic Bancshares Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Atlantic Bancshares Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Atlantic Bancshares Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Atlantic Bancshares Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Atlantic Bancshares Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATLANTIC BANCSHARES INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Major Shareholders
Atlantic Bancshares Inc History
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Offices and Representations
Atlantic Bancshares Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Atlantic Bancshares Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Bancshares Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Bancshares Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Atlantic Bancshares Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Atlantic Bancshares Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?