- The report contains detailed information about Altamir Amboise SCR that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Altamir Amboise SCR. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Altamir Amboise SCR financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Altamir Amboise SCR competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Altamir Amboise SCR business.
About Altamir Amboise SCR
Altamir Amboise SCR is a private equity firm specializing in leverage buyouts, PIPES, growth capital, development capital financing. The firm typically invests in retail and consumer, media, information technology, telecommunications, healthcare, and business and financial services. In media, it favours business, scientific and technical information; marketing and research services; traditional and online media agencies; rights, premium content; and Internet content platforms sectors. In business and financial services, the firm favours financial services, business process outsourcing, services relating to energy and the environment, and more generally any type of outsourced service segments. In information technology, it identifies investment opportunities in hardware and software technologies, emerging application areas, and services based on the these new technologies. In telecom, the firm focuses on restructuring and the revival of investments in certain specific segments, particularly those related to voice, data, and video convergence and the development of new mobile services. In retail and consumer goods, it is interested in all market segments including home appliances, personal equipment, direct retail and e-commerce, B-to-B distribution, and consumer goods from major brands and distributors. In media, the firm prefers to invest in business, scientific and technical information, marketing and research services, traditional and online media agencies, rights, premium content and Internet content platforms sectors. In healthcare, it seeks to focus on companies with strong growth potential in areas such as health services (hospitalisation structures, home health care and medical analysis); medical devices; in niche pharmaceutical laboratories; and companies in related activities such as dermo-cosmetics, galenic development, and services and databases for health organizations. The firm invests and disinvests with the private equity funds of Apax Partners France and Amboise Investissement under the same conditions. It prefers to take a majority or significant minority stakes in its portfolio companies, jointly with the Apax Funds. The firm seeks to exit its investments within five years. Altamir Amboise SCR was founded in 1995 and is based in Paris, France.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Altamir Amboise SCR Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Altamir Amboise SCR and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Altamir Amboise SCR and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Altamir Amboise SCR Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Altamir Amboise SCR Industry Position Analysis
6. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALTAMIR AMBOISE SCR VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Altamir Amboise SCR Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Altamir Amboise SCR Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Altamir Amboise SCR Major Shareholders
Altamir Amboise SCR History
Altamir Amboise SCR Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Altamir Amboise SCR Offices and Representations
Altamir Amboise SCR SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Altamir Amboise SCR Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Altamir Amboise SCR Capital Market Snapshot
Altamir Amboise SCR Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
Altamir Amboise SCR Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Altamir Amboise SCR Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Altamir Amboise SCR Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Altamir Amboise SCR 1-year Stock Charts
Altamir Amboise SCR 5-year Stock Charts
Altamir Amboise SCR vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Altamir Amboise SCR vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Altamir Amboise SCR Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?