- The report contains detailed information about AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AllianceBernstein Holding L.P.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. business.
About AllianceBernstein Holding L.P.
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. provides research, diversified investment management and related services to a range of clients. The companys principal services include institutional investment services, retail services, private client services, and institutional research services. It also provides distribution, shareholder servicing and administrative services to sponsored mutual funds.
Products and Services
The company offers a range of investment products and services to its clients, including to its institutional clients, it offers separately managed accounts, sub-advisory relationships, structured products, collective investment trusts, mutual funds, hedge funds and other investment vehicles (Institutional Investment Services); to its retail clients, the company offers retail mutual funds sponsored by AllianceBernstein, its subsidiaries and its affiliated joint venture companies, sub-advisory relationships with mutual funds sponsored by third parties, separately managed account programs sponsored by various financial intermediaries worldwide (Separately Managed Account Programs) and other investment vehicles (collectively, Retail Services); to its private clients, the company offers diversified investment management services through separately managed accounts, hedge funds, mutual funds and other investment vehicles (Private Client Services); and to institutional investors, the company offers independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services and, to issuers of publicly-traded securities, it offers equity capital markets services (Bernstein Research Services).
The companys services include value equities, generally targeting stocks that are out of favor and that may trade at bargain prices; growth equities, generally targeting stocks with under-appreciated growth potential; fixed income securities, including both taxable and tax-exempt securities; blend strategies, combining style-pure investment components with rebalancing; passive management, including both index and enhanced index strategies; alternative investments, such as hedge funds, currency management strategies and venture capital; and asset allocation services, by which the company offers specifically-modified investment solutions for its clients.
The company manages these services using various investment disciplines, including market capitalization (large-, mid- and small-cap equities), term (long-, intermediate- and short-duration debt securities), and geographic location (U.S., international, global and emerging markets), as well as local and regional disciplines in major markets worldwide.
The company markets and distributes alternative investment products (which include hedge funds, venture capital and currency management strategies) to high-net-worth clients and to institutional investors. The company serves as sub-adviser for retail mutual funds, insurance products, retirement platforms and institutional investment products.
In 2008, the company created a new initiative called AllianceBernstein Defined Contribution Investments (ABDC) focused on expanding its firms capabilities in the defined contribution (DC) market. ABDC seeks to provide the DC investment solutions in the industry to meet specialized client needs by integrating research and investment design, product strategy, strategic partnerships, and client implementation and service.
The company serves clients in major global markets through operations in 47 cities in 25 countries. Its client base includes investors throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.
The company serves its institutional clients primarily through AllianceBernstein Institutional Investments (Institutional Investments), a unit of AllianceBernstein, and through other units in its international subsidiaries and one of is joint ventures. Institutional Services include actively managed equity accounts (including growth, value and blend accounts), fixed income accounts and balanced accounts (which combine equity and fixed income), as well as passive management of index and enhanced index accounts. These services are pro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Financial Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCEBERNSTEIN HOLDING L.P. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Major Shareholders
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. History
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Offices and Representations
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Capital Market Snapshot
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Services Industry Statistics
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. 1-year Stock Charts
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. 5-year Stock Charts
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AllianceBernstein Holding L.P. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?