- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Bankshares Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Bankshares Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Bankshares Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Bankshares Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Bankshares Corporation business.
About Alliance Bankshares Corporation
Alliance Bankshares Corporation operates as the holding company for Alliance Bank Corporation, which provides commercial and retail banking products and services in the United States. Its serves individuals, small and medium size businesses, and professional concerns in the greater Washington D.C. Metropolitan region. The company has six full service banking facilities.
Commercial Real Estate Lending: The companys commercial real estate lending is secured by first trusts on office, warehouse, commercial condominiums, or industrial space. These loans are generally divided into 2 categories: loans to commercial entities and loans for income producing properties held by investors.
Real Estate Construction Lending: The real estate construction category of the companys loan portfolio generally falls into 3 primary categories: commercial construction, residential construction loans to builders for single family homes and townhouses for resale, and construction loans to individuals for their own primary residences or second homes.
Residential Real Estate Lending: This category consists of 4 distinct product offerings: open end home equity loans, which are loans secured by secondary financing on residential real estate (HELOCs); closed end amortizing second mortgages; portfolio first mortgage loans on primary or secondary residences; and first mortgage loans secured by single family residences, held as income properties by investors.
Commercial Business Lending: The commercial business lending category includes general business credit in the form of lines of credit, revolving credit facilities, term loans, equipment loans, small business administration section 504 loans, stand-by letters of credit, and other credit needs experienced by small and medium sized businesses. Commercial loans are secured by business assets; carry the personal guarantees of the principals. Its customers come from various businesses, including government contractors, professional services, building trades, and retail.
Consumer Lending: These loans are small personal lines of credit and term loans. Loans are both secured (deposit accounts, brokerage accounts, automobiles, etc.) and unsecured, and carry either fixed or floating rates.
PRIVATE CLIENT SERVICES
Deposit and Wealth Management Services
The company offers an array of deposit products include demand, NOW, money market, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. In addition to deposit products, it offers customer repurchase agreements (repos). The Private Client Services business serves high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs, professionals, and small business owners that includes title and mortgage loan closing companies, which represent a percentage of its non-interest bearing deposits.
In addition to the deposit products, it also offers investment and wealth management products to its clients. It has an arrangement with Linsco Private Ledger to offer the wealth management services.
The company offers traditional retail loan and deposit products for its clients through its bank business center locations: Fair Lakes, Annandale, the city of Manassas Park, Reston, Ballston and Tysons Corner. The locations have the characteristics of a traditional retail branch, (tellers, ATM, customer service representative, and a branch manager). In addition, it offers commercial banking products, and wealth management products.
The company uses the Internet to offer online account access, bill payment, and commercial cash management. In addition, certain loan and deposit products would be offered from time to time on it Website, as well as at its various physical locations.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included U.S. government agency securities; U.S. government agency collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs) & PCMOs; U.S. government agency MBS; and Municipal securities.
In 2009, the company sold Alliance Insurance Agency, Inc. and discontinued the insurance products.
Alliance Bankshares Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Bankshares Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Bankshares Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Bankshares Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Bankshares Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Bankshares Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCE BANKSHARES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Major Shareholders
Alliance Bankshares Corporation History
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Offices and Representations
Alliance Bankshares Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Bankshares Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bankshares Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bankshares Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Bankshares Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bankshares Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?