- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania business.
About Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania
Alliance Bancorp, Inc. of Pennsylvania operates as the bank holding company for Alliance Bank that provides various savings bank services in Pennsylvania.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated nine banking offices in Delaware and Chester Counties, Philadelphia. The primary market area also includes the suburban areas to the west and south of Philadelphia, including southern New Jersey.
Single-Family Residential Real Estate Loans: The company concentrates its lending activities on the origination of loans secured primarily by first mortgage liens on existing single-family residences and intends to continue to originate permanent loans secured by first mortgage liens on single-family residential properties in the future. It also offers home equity loans with fixed rates of interest and terms of 15 years or less.
Multi-Family Residential and Commercial Real Estate Loans: The company originates and purchases mortgage loans for the acquisition and refinancing of existing multi-family residential and commercial real estate properties. The majority of its multi-family residential loans are secured primarily by 5 to 15 unit apartment buildings, while the companys commercial real estate loans are primarily secured by office buildings, hotels, small retail establishments, and restaurants. These types of properties constitute the majority of the companys commercial real estate loan portfolio.
Construction Loans: The company also originates residential and commercial construction loans, and land acquisition and development loans. Construction loans are classified as either residential construction loans or commercial real estate construction loans at the time of origination, depending on the nature of the property securing the loan.
The companys residential construction loans are primarily made to local real estate builders and developers for the purpose of constructing single-family homes and single-family residential developments. Its commercial construction loans have been made to local developers and others for the purpose of developing commercial real estate properties, such as small office buildings and hotels, storage facilities, and commercial building renovations.
Consumer Loans: The company offers consumer loans to provide a range of financial services to its customers. The consumer loans offered by the company include student loans, deposit account secured loans, and lines of credit.
Commercial Business Loans: The companys commercial loan department provides a range of commercial loan products to small business customers in its primary marketing area.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys investment portfolio included the U.S. government and agency securities, and municipal obligations.
The companys deposit products include a selection of deposit instruments, including NOW accounts, money market accounts, regular savings accounts, and term certificate accounts.
Alliance Bancorp, Inc. of Pennsylvania was founded in 1938.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCE BANCORP INC OF PENNSYLVANIA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Major Shareholders
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania History
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Offices and Representations
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Bancorp Inc of Pennsylvania Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?