- The report contains detailed information about Access National Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Access National Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Access National Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Access National Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Access National Corp. business.
About Access National Corp.
Access National Corporation operates as the bank holding company for Access National Bank that provides commercial credit, deposit, and mortgage services to middle market businesses and associated professionals primarily in the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area.
The company offers a range of financial services and products and provides customized financial services to small and medium sized businesses, professionals, and associated individuals. It provides its customers with personal customized service. It operates from five banking centers located in Chantilly, Tysons Corner, Reston, Leesburg and Manassas, Virginia and online at www.accessnationalbank.com.
The company also owns Access National Mortgage Corporation (the Mortgage Corporation) and Access National Real Estate LLC (Access Real Estate).
The Mortgage Corporation focuses on the origination of conforming and government insured residential mortgages primarily in the greater Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area and the surrounding areas of its branch locations. The Mortgage Corporation has established offices throughout Virginia, in Annandale, Fairfax, Reston, Roanoke, Richmond, and McLean. Offices outside the state of Virginia include Westminster and Crofton in Maryland, Nashville in Tennessee, Denver in Colorado, Indianapolis in Indiana, Chicago in Illinois, Atlanta in Georgia, Winchester in Massachusetts and San Antonio in Texas.
Commercial Loans: The company offers commercial loans to businesses or individuals with in its target market for business purposes. The loan proceeds are used to support working capital and the acquisition of fixed assets of an operating business. These loans are secured by assets owned by the business or its principal shareholders and the principal shareholders are typically required to guarantee the loan.
Real Estate Construction Loans: Real Estate Construction Loans are also known as construction and land development loans. These loans fall into one of four circumstances, including loans to construct owner occupied commercial buildings; loans to individuals that are ultimately used to acquire property and construct an owner occupied residence; loans to builders for the purpose of acquiring property and constructing homes for sale to consumers; and loans to developers for the purpose of acquiring land that is developed into finished lots for the ultimate construction of residential or commercial buildings.
Commercial Real Estate Loans: Also known as commercial mortgages, The company offers loans supporting an owner occupied commercial property; properties used by non-profit organizations, such as churches or schools where repayment is dependent upon the cash flow of the non-profit organizations; and loans supporting a commercial property leased to third parties for investment.
Residential Real Estate Loans: This category includes loans secured by first or second mortgages on one to four family residential properties. Its whole residential real estate loan portfolio include home equity lines of credit; first trust mortgage loans; loans secured by a junior trust; multi-family loans; and loans secured by farmland.
Consumer Loans: The company's consumer loans are secured with assets other than real estate, such as marketable securities or automobiles.
The companys securities portfolio consists of U.S. treasury securities, U.S. government agency securities, municipal securities, CRA mutual fund, mortgage backed securities, and the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond (FRB) and Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) stock.
As of December 31, 2009, the companys deposits included interest bearing demand deposits; money market deposit accounts; savings accounts; time deposits; and non-interest bearing demand deposits.
Access National Corporation was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Access National Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Access National Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Access National Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Access National Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Access National Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ACCESS NATIONAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Access National Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Access National Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Access National Corp. Major Shareholders
Access National Corp. History
Access National Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Access National Corp. Offices and Representations
Access National Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Access National Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Access National Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Access National Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
Access National Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Access National Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Access National Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Access National Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Access National Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Access National Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Access National Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Access National Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?