- The report contains detailed information about 1st Source Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for 1st Source Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The 1st Source Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes 1st Source Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of 1st Source Corporation business.
About 1st Source Corporation
1st Source Corporation operates as the holding company for 1st Source Bank, which offers commercial and consumer banking services, trust and investment management services, and insurance services to individual and business clients.
The bank operates through its 76 banking center locations in 17 counties in Indiana and Michigan. The banks Specialty Finance Group, with 23 locations nationwide, offers specialized financing services for new and used private and cargo aircraft, automobiles, and light trucks for leasing and rental agencies, medium and heavy duty trucks, construction equipment, and environmental equipment.
1st Source Bank
The bank offers a range of consumer and commercial banking services through its lending operations, retail branches, and fee based businesses.
Commercial, Agricultural, and Real Estate Loans: The bank provides commercial, agricultural, and real estate loans to primarily privately owned business clients mainly located within its regional market area. Loans are made for various general corporate purposes, including financing for industrial and commercial properties, financing for equipment, inventories and accounts receivable, and acquisition financing. Other services include commercial leasing and cash management services.
Consumer Services: The bank provides a range of consumer banking services, including checking accounts, on-line banking, including bill payment, telephone banking, savings programs, installment and real estate loans, home equity loans and lines of credit, drive-through and night deposit services, safe deposit facilities, automated teller machines, overdraft facilities, debit and credit card services, and brokerage services.
Trust Services: The bank provides a range of trust, investment, agency, and custodial services for individual, corporate, and not-for-profit clients. These services include the administration of estates and personal trusts, as well as the management of investment accounts for individuals, employee benefit plans, and charitable foundations
Specialty Finance Group Services: The bank, through its Specialty Finance Group, provides a range of equipment loan and lease finance products addressing the financing needs of an array of companies. This group can be broken down into five areas: auto and light trucks; environmental equipment; medium and heavy duty trucks; new and used aircraft; and construction equipment.
The auto and light truck division consists of financings to automobile rental and leasing companies, and light truck rental and leasing companies, and special purpose vehicles.
Environmental equipment financing handles trash and recycling equipment for municipalities and private businesses, as well as equipment for landfills.
The medium and heavy duty truck division provides financing for highway tractors and trailers and delivery trucks to the commercial trucking industry.
Aircraft financing consists of financings for new and used general aviation aircraft for private and corporate aircraft users, aircraft distributors and dealers, air charter operators, air cargo carriers, and other aircraft operators. It selectively entered the business aircraft markets of Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Luxembourg, Mexico, and Uruguay on a limited basis.
Construction equipment financing includes financing of equipment (asphalt and concrete plants, bulldozers, excavators, cranes, and loaders) to the construction industry.
The bank also leases construction equipment, various trucks, and other equipment to clients through operating leases.
Specialty Finance Group Subsidiaries
The Specialty Finance Group also consists of separate wholly owned subsidiaries which include Michigan Transportation Finance Corporation, 1st Source Specialty Finance, Inc., SFG Aircraft, Inc., 1st Source Intermediate Holding, LLC, 1st Source Commercial Aircraft Leasing, Inc., and SFG Equipment Leasing Corporation I.
1st Source Insurance, Inc
1st Source Insurance, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of the bank that provides insurance services to individuals and businesses covering corporate and personal property products, casualty insurance products, and individual and group health and life insurance products. 1st Source Insurance, Inc. has seven offices.
1st Source Corporation Investment Advisors, Inc
1st Source Corporation Investment Advisors, Inc. (Investment Advisors) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the bank, which provides investment advisory services to trust and investment clients of the bank.
As of December 31, 2009, the banks investment portfolio included U.S. treasury and federal agencies securities; U.S. states and political subdivisions securities; mortgage-backed securities - federal agencies; corporate debt securities; foreign government securities; and marketable equity securities.
As of December 31, 2009, the banks deposits consisted of noninterest bearing demand deposits; interest bearing demand deposits, savings deposits; and other time deposits.
1st Source Corporation was founded in 1962.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. 1st Source Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of 1st Source Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of 1st Source Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. 1st Source Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Banks and Thrifts Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. 1st Source Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. 1ST SOURCE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
1st Source Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
1st Source Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
1st Source Corporation Major Shareholders
1st Source Corporation History
1st Source Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
1st Source Corporation Offices and Representations
1st Source Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
1st Source Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
1st Source Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
1st Source Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Banks and Thrifts Industry Statistics
1st Source Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
1st Source Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
1st Source Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
1st Source Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
1st Source Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
1st Source Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
1st Source Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
1st Source Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?