The Future of Retailing in Portugal to 201504 May 2011 • by Natalie Aster
“The total FDI flow into the country increased from 60.6 billion in 2003 to 111.3 billion in 2009, registering a CAGR of 10.66% during 2003–09. FDI into electricity, gas and water sector grew at a CAGR of 24.44% during 2003–09, while the total services sector registered a CAGR of 7.76% during the same period.”
The report “The Future of Retailing in Portugal to 2015” by iCD Research provides both top-level overview and detailed category and channel specific insights into Portugal’s retail industry environment. With detailed analysis of past and future trends it allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall. Data sets are provided for 2005 through to 2015, with actuals being provided for 2010. It is an essential tool for companies active across Portugal’s retail value chain and for new players considering entry into Portugal’s retail market.
Published: April, 2011
Price: US$ 4,950
Reasons to buy:
- Over 200 pages of cutting edge research including 266 tables and 117 figures, covering 17 retail channels and 25 product markets within Portugal, providing you key insight within the retailing market;
- Improve market and strategic planning using the report’s detailed analysis of future forecasts and historic market data;
- Provides you with an understanding of which channels and products will be major winners and losers in the coming years;
- Increase your knowledge of the share of sales between different products in your key channels and how this will develop, allowing you to plan future business decisions;
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth based on the detailed analysis of past and future trends.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org