The Global LFT Market 2008-2013: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis23 Dec 2010 • by Natalie Aster
Texas, USA – Long Glass Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastics (LFTs) are becoming the material of choice for automotive engineers designing high-impact and structural parts. Compared to metals and GMTs, LFTs have higher strength-to-weight ratios and impact resistance, offer greater design flexibility, and better resistance to chemicals and corrosion. The future of the LFT market looks great to the year 2013 and beyond. In terms of volume shipment during the next years, the global LFT market is expected to grow at an estimated 12.2% (CAGR).
According to Lucintel’s new report “The Global LFT Market 2008-2013: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis”, global LFT materials market to reach $1100 million in 2013. LFT consumption in automotive applications such as door modules, front end modules, instrument panels, running boards, and underbody shields are forecast to grow at more than 10% CAGR during the next 6 years.
The Global LFT Market 2008-2013: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis
Published: February 2010
Price: US$ 8,000.00
Report Sample Abstract:
Low cost producers will win most of the volume growth. This is inevitable with production overcapacity, high growth rates, automotive volume influence and savvy negotiations by buyers with knowledge of the benefits of LFT. Niche suppliers will seek margins in product differentiation. LFT suppliers are opening up manufacturing plants in high growth markets – China, Korea. For example, Ticona and RTP recently started domestic productions of LFT materials in China and SABIC opened up a plant in Korea. D-LFT growth will depend on improved production economics and keeping the compound prices down to a level, market can support.
Some of the features of the market report are:
- Market size estimates in terms of ($) value and (mill lb) volume materials consumption in various market segments of the Global LFT market.
- Porters Five Force Analysis for LFT market in terms of Supplier Power, Buyer Power, Barriers to Entry, Threat of Substitution and Rivalry.
- Regional Analysis: LFT market breakdown by key regions (e.g., North America, Europe and Asia "" ROW).
- Competitive analysis: Market shares of the industry leaders in various LFRT pellet suppliers and D-LFT molders.
- Growth trends for last 5 years and forecasts for next 5 years in terms of dollar shipment and pounds shipment consumed in total LFT market and also for various market segments such as automotive and non-automotive.
- Application Analysis: Lists of LFT composite parts with materials supplier, auto molder, OEM, and Auto make.
- Over 225 figures/charts and 39 tables in this 220 -page market report to help you make more informed business decisions.
- Brief descriptions on major industry leaders and their market share analysis.
More information can be found in the report “The Global LFT Market 2008-2013: Trends, Forecast and Opportunity Analysis” by Lucintel.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com