The Ship and Cruise Industry is Optimistic about Market Growth in India, China and Brazil25 Oct 2010 • by Natalie Aster
London - Key industry executives have identified India, China and Brazil to be the fastest growing markets for the Ship and Cruise industry in the next 12 months. Favorable economic conditions, attractive offers offered by cruises and increasing spending habits were identified as the driving factors.
The report “What The Global Ship & Cruise Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook” by iCD Research analyzes how ship & cruise and shipyard operators have been affected by recession and how the ensuing market uncertainty will affect them in the future.
Published: February, 2010
Price: USD 2,000
Key features and benefits:
- Read about opinions and forward looking statements of over 261 key industry executives;
- Analysis on industry developments by passenger, commercial and government ship operators & owners and shipyards and ship & cruise suppliers worldwide;
- Identification of supplier needs to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players.
Reasons to buy:
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers' changing needs;
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate;
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions by leading industry players.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact email@example.com