Neodecanoic Acid Global Consumption to Return to 2007 Level Only by 2011-2013 According to Latest Report Released by MarketPublishers.com06 Oct 2010 • by Natalie Aster
With the global decline in automobile manufacturing and construction spending, which are two key indicators for paint and coatings sales, the global production of Neodecanoic Acid has reduced and is not likely to reach the rates of previous years (220,000 tonnes/yr) till 2011.
The decline in Neodecanoic Acid global demand directly depends on the largest contraction in lubricants demand (9% average annual decline) between 2007 and 2009. It is expected that Neodecanoic Acid global consumption will return to 2007 level only by 2011-2013.
Neodecanoic Acid is used primarily as an intermediate to make other chemical products. Salts and esters of Neodecanoic Acid are used in a variety of applications. Consumer and commercial applications primarily include paints, coatings, resins, lubricants, adhesion promotors for steel belted tires, as well as metalworking fluids.
More information on Neodecanoic acid (CAS 26896-20-8) market can be obtained from ‘Neodecanoic acid (CAS 26896-20-8) Market Research Report’, issued at MarketPublishers.com:
The report is based on reliable data and supplies with the latest information on selected aspects of the market, contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Please, also see other recently updated Chemical Market Research Reports:
- Cyclohexene oxide (CAS 286-20-4) Market Research Report 2009
- 2,6-Naphthalene dicarboxylic acid (CAS 1141-38-4) Market Research Report 2009
- Iron (III) Phosphate Dihydrate (CAS 13463-10-0) Market Research Report 2009
- N-Dodecyl-beta-D-maltoside (CAS 69227-93-6) Market Research Report 2009
- Dioctyl terephthalate (CAS 6422-86-2) Market Research Report 2009
- Indirubin (CAS 479-41-4) Market Research Report 2009
- Glyoxylic Acid (CAS 298-12-4) Market Research Report 2009
- Isooctane (CAS 26635-64-3) Market Research Report 2009
- Seleno-methionine (CAS 2578-28-1) Market Research Report 2009
- Sodium lactobionate (CAS 27297-39-8) Market Research Report 2009
To find more chemical market reports with search by a CAS number, please visit https://marketpublishers.com/cas_reports
MarketPublishers is a large online hypermarket of ready-made market research reports and market reviews. The base of the research reports available for customers exceeds 180,000 items covering multiple industries, products and countries.