Global Consumption of Zirconium Oxide (CAS 1314-23-4) is Forecast to Increase in the Near Future29 Sep 2010 • by Natalie Aster
Zirconium oxide (ZrO2) has gained importance in the last few years.
Zirconium dioxide is one of the most well-researched ceramic materials. Pure ZrO2 is of a monoclinic crystal structure at room temperature and transitions to tetragonal and cubic at increasing temperatures.
Synthetic cubic zirconia has been the most gemologically and economically important competitor for diamonds since 1976 thanks to its low cost, durability, and close visual likeness to diamond. Its main competition as a synthetic gemstone is the more recently cultivated material, synthetic moissanite.
In 2008, global production of zirconium concentrates decreased about 5% compared with that of 2007. Zirconium mineral concentrates availability was limited due to production difficulties in Australia, Indonesia, and Mozambique. Because of constrained supply, prices for zircon concentrate increased to very high levels. Global consumption of zirconium concentrates was forecast to increase an average of 3% per year through 2015; however, the global financial instabilities brought some uncertainties to forecast and it became a bit less optimistic.
More information about Zirconium oxide (CAS 1314-23-4) market can be obtained from ‘Zirconium oxide (CAS 1314-23-4) market research report 2009’ recently released by MarketPublishers.com:
The report is based on reliable data and supplies with the latest information on selected aspects of the market contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
The Latest CAS Market Research Reports offered:
- M-Xylylenediamine (CAS 1477-55-0) Market Research Report 2009
- Acetaldoxime (CAS 107-29-9) Market Research Report 2009
- Industrial-Use Benzoic Acid (CAS 65-85-0) Market Research Report 2009
- Sesamin (CAS 607-80-7) Market Research Report 2009
- Cesium Formate (CAS 3495-36-1) Market Research Report 2009
- Titanium boride (CAS 12045-63-5) Market Research Report 2009
- Sodium Methoxide (CAS 124-41-4) Market Research Report 2009
- Ferric Phosphate (CAS 10045-86-0) Market Research Report 2009
- N-Dodecyl-beta-D-maltoside (CAS 69227-93-6) Market Research Report 2009
- Levothyroxine sodium (CAS 55-03-8) Market Research Report 2009
To learn more about chemical market reports by a CAS number please visit https://marketpublishers.com/cas_reports
MarketPublishers is a large online hypermarket of ready-made market research reports and market reviews. The base of the research reports available for customers exceeds 130,000 items covering multiple industries, products and countries.