Market Publishers Invites to Apply for European Biopolymer Summit in February, 2019
23 Oct 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers is delighted to call for participation in the 6th edition of the European Biopolymer Summit organised by ACI, which will take place on February 13-14, 2019, in Ghent, Belgium.
This two-day Event will bring together numerous senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on different aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, and to discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as solutions adopted in the sector. It will also become a meeting platform for experts form other industries such food & beverage, product & packaging, and automotive to discuss the latest strategies on commercialisation, application and market access of biopolymer products and methods to overcome the current market challenges and maximise the opportunities.
The previous editions of the European Biopolymer Summit welcomed industry professionals from such recognised companies as FORD, LEGO, Novamont, BASF, Biotec, Nature Work, BIO Amber, Braskem, DuPont, Kaneka, Nestlé, Danone, Nippon Gohsei Europe GmbH, Corbion, FkuR Kunstoff GmbH, amid others.
Key Topics on Agenda of European Biopolymer Summit:
- current environmental projects and regulations within the biopolymer industry;
- feedstock’s landscape for the biopolymers’ production;
- role of biopolymers in the circular economy;
- application of biopolymers from peoples’ and planet’s perspective;
- new technologies in processing new bio-based materials;
- brand owners’ perspective on the use and application of biopolymers;
- basic understanding of biodegradability;
- assessment of the bio-based new content;
- impact of bio-based plastics on the CO2 reduction;
- changing consumer preferences towards eco-friendly packaging;
- assessment of the end-of-life of materials, through the life cycle assessment;
Note that some attendees of the Summit will get a nice opportunity to visit Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant in Ghent on February 12. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a first come – first served basis. Therefore, register your attendance when booking for the Summit.