“Employee Engagement, Performance & Talent Management in the Financial Sector” Conference Comes to London on Feb 19, 2018!
12 Feb 2018 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers, Ltd. would like to remind you that a premier Event, Employee Engagement, Performance and Talent Management in the Financial Sector, is scheduled for February 19-21, 2018. The Event will be held in London, the UK.
Organised by marcus evans, the Event will become an unrivalled uniting platform and gather numerous participants to:
- discuss the importance of employee engagement, performance and talent management in the financial market;
- learn how to persuade other business lines to adapt and adopt initiatives to improve these areas;
- retain and optimise staff by assessing approaches to career management;
- · manage the employee-employer relationship;
- · support and engage employees through their relationship with their managers;
- discuss the importance of a compelling business for employee engagement in order to enhance business performance;
- delve deep into cultural characteristics impact diversity and inclusion strategies;
- consider the role of money in engagement issues;
The agenda of the Event also includes an informative workshop, titled “What motivates people and how can financial institutions best adapt to these?”! Seats are limited, therefore don't miss out, register today to secure a place!
Attention! All Market Publishers’ registered clients are eligible for special discounts on tickets to this Conference! If you haven’t registered at MarketPublishers.com yet, it’s high time to visit the registration page.